𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

C H A P T E R   T W E N T Y - S E V E N

"THE REUNION : PART ONE "

pre-note:

you guys are
gonna like this one..

;)

so buckle in,
& i hope you enjoy!

OVER 4000 WORDS!

・ 。゚ ⋆✩⋆ ・ 。゚

| D E C E M B E R  25th , 1986 |

| D E C E M B E R 25th , 1986 |

K a m c h a t k a , R u s s i a

HOPPER & Y/N

HOPPER AND Y/N REEMERGED into the upside down as they stepped through the gate, their bodies stumbling to their knees as they finally returned to the place that almost killed them.

Y/N lifted her head slowly as she took in her surroundings, standing up to her feet as she dusted herself off. She leaned down to help her father up to his feet as well, his own eyes taking in where they were.

It was unmistakeable.

Yet, it was frighteningly odd at the same time, but for a different reason.

Before they were captured by the Russians, and were clinging onto life by a thread out in the upside down, Hopper and Y/N desperately tried to keep warm in this harshly cold darkened place.

But now, they instantly felt rejuvenated as soon as they stepped foot into the upside down. They felt their power surge through them refreshingly, better than they could ever feel before.

They could breathe perfectly fine when others would need to wear hazmat suits to survive the toxic air.

They both felt more comfortable here than they had been in the facility, despite the obvious drop in temperature here in the upside down.

In the facility, they felt as though they were burning from the heat from fighting and wearing heavy uniforms.
But now that they only were left in tank tops and their prison jumpsuit pants, and were now in the cold upside down, they actually instantly felt better.