𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱

C H A P T E R   T W E N T Y - S I X

" THE REVELATION "

!

!! PRE-NOTE !! :

this chapter has a lot going on,
& it's very intricately detailed,
so as long as you pay careful attention,
it should all make sense :)

it explains a lot.

buckle in, & i hope you enjoy!

・ 。゚ ⋆✩⋆ ・ 。゚

| D E C E M B E R  25th , 1986 |

| D E C E M B E R 25th , 1986 |

K a m c h a t k a , R u s s i a

HOPPER & Y/N

( picks up right where we left off
at the end of chapter twenty-four )

"THESE ARE NEW. AND THERE WASN'T JUST ONE PERSON, THERE WAS TWO."

Hopper observed, using his tracking skills for when he used to hunt. When he actually had the time for things like that, before the whole 'upside down invasion of Hawkins' fiasco.

Y/N then remembered what the announcement said, about unknown entries entering through the gate earlier.
She thought it was Mike who had entered through the gate with someone else, but whoever did enter, was no longer here.

Which could only mean, that they were somewhere in the facility, against Y/N's instruction.

And that angered her. How could Mike do this?

She gave him specific instructions to stay out of their way. And he ignored her. It pissed her off.
She was fuming so intensely, that she didn't even notice her father get up and look around the gate room.

Until he stumbled across something strangely intriguing. Something he shouldn't see.

"Hey, kid." Hopper called, getting Y/N to turn her head to see.
She saw him staring and reading some papers that were at some lab desks, sprawled out as he shuffled through them.