𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨

C H A P T E R   T H I R T Y - T W O 

"JOURNEYS END IN LOVERS MEETING"

BEFORE YOU READ :

guys, i made an
instagram account
for my wattpad !!

@ _.dreamreads._

go follow to ask questions
to all my characters
of all my books, +
updates about everything!

GO GIVE IT A FOLLOW!
@ _.dreamreads._

& i'll follow back!

xoxo.

OVER 3550 WORDS !

・ 。゚ ⋆✩⋆  ・ 。゚

| D E C E M B E R  25th , 1986 |

H a w k i n s , I n d i a n a

( after mike & the party all went through the gate to 'assist' y/n in the upside down,
meanwhile, we pick up right after that in the starcourt mall.. )

HOPPER WATCHED AS THE DEMOGORGONS filed in through the gate, one by one, they just kept coming. They kept lunging at him, as if he were a magnet for them, or a target.

Every time he would see anything more out of the corner of his eyes, his reflexes acted before anything else. Left and right, he was throwing punches and throttling the life out of his DNA sources, his bottled anger now unleashing entirely.

He couldn't believe Mike and the kids went through the gate, and he couldn't do anything about it.

He couldn't believe that El somehow made it back through the gate, but unconscious from god knows what.

Hopper was furious at Mike.
Well, he was furious in general, but it was easier to pin the blame on the boy that caused his daughter so much emotional stress.

He couldn't go through the gate again, because the entrance wasn't big enough for him to pass through without getting stuck on the other side for good.

He turned to check on Joyce and Murray, who were both doing their best in fending off the monsters with whatever weapons they had. But they were not the heightened human that Hopper was, and so they were not doing the best at defending themselves.

He nervously watched with heavy breaths as Jouce and Murray were being knocked around, their strength obviously incomparable to Hopper's.
Joyce tried her hardest to help Hopper with the attacks, but although she was mostly healed, her larger wounds were not fully healed by
Y/N, so she was already at a disadvantage.

Joyce and Hopper put all their strength into fighting, but it was then that their efforts drained to be minuscule, and began to falter.

Joyce begin to become overpowered by another demogorgon, its floral mouth opened wide as salivated to screech. Joyce's leg that was wounded from the scratches faltered in her steps to fight back, the monster able to get her off balance.