One

Emma new character^^

-I walked around hold my head as Kentrell left to go get us sum food.The wedding was alright Kentrell went to far wit it cause it was fucking diamonds everywhere even on my dress,but the thing is I really didn't want to marry him but look I did cause I mean like everything was going prefectly fine at the wedding we was laughing,kissing talking to everyone and everything just being a happy couple or was we a happy couple.

"Should I leave?I asked myself.

"I don't have a plane ticket tho we all the way in Jamaica.I said finally sitting down.

-I put my hair up in a messy bun as Kentrell walked in wit the food in his hand,he walked over to me and sat the food on the table and kissed me and I didn't kiss him back.

"What's wrong.He said as I grabbed my drink that already had the straw in.

"Nothing Thxs for the food.I said grabbing my food outta the bag as he watched me.

"Bruh u always fucking up my mood.He said as I rolled my eyes and started eating.

"And u fucked up my life.I mumbled to myself.

"But we ain't gone speak on dat.I said looking at him as we mugged each other.

-Kentrell sat by me and started eating his food as I finished mines,I put my trash in the bag and took it to the kitchen and threw it away. I walked to are room that was big asf,I went to the bathroom and started the shower,I felt somebody started touching me making me jump.

"Kentrell stop.I said pushing him.

"I just wanted to tell u my homeboys finna come over.He said making me shrug.

"Um ok.I said getting undressed as he watched me.

-I got in the shower and rolled my eyes as Kentrell closed the door.
*
*
*
-I walked outta the room and rolled my eyes as Kentrell had all these niggas in here. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed my a bottle of wine and sum fruit,I closed the refrigerator and then grabbed my wine cup outta the cabinets.

"Aye can u hand me one.He said making me drop my the cup making it break as I seen who he was.

*Flashback*

"Aye Kentrell I left my phone.A dude said walking into are room as I looked at Kentrell.

"Lul mama up now.He said picking up his phone and then licking his lips.

"Best head ever.He said as Kentrell and him did a hand shake and I looked at Kentrell.

*End Of Flashback*

-Kentrell picked me up as he seen me start crying,he put me down as we walked into the room.

"What's wrong why u trippin today?He said looking at me.

"I had a flashback of u letting him-.He grabbed my neck making me be quiet.

"Ion wanna hear that shit,we going home tomorrow so just come in here and chill wit me.He said grabbing my face and kissing me.

-We walked outta the room and I went back to the kitchen.

"Soory for that.I said not looking at him.

"Nahh u ok mama.He said a I handed him a cup.

"Call me when u ready to be wit a real nigga.He whispered in my ear.
*
*
*
*
-I laid in the bed thinking about that day and even the miscarriage,I turned around and looked at Kentrell as he was sleep,so I got comfortable and closed my eyes and went to sleep.
——————————————
Welcome to book two every one.

Hope y'all enjoy 😉