~chapter 63

Taking a towel, he wipes his face and headed to his vanity room. His shoot lasted longer than he expected. He slumps on the chair and opens buttons of his shirt before turning the fan on and leans back closing his eyes.

His eyes flicks open when he felt his phone pining. He took his phone out and looks at the message. He sighs and ignores the message before shoving his phone in his pocket and taking a bottle of water.

He opens the bottle of water before taking few sips. Closing the bottle, he leaves it on side table and thought of calling Avni to check how are they doing but before he could., he heard a knock on his vanity door.

He took a deep breath and getting up moves to door and open it see a boy from the team.

Neil : yes! What happened?

Boy : Neil sir, director sir is calling you for next shot.

Neil : okay! You go. I'm coming.

The boy nodded his head and left while Neil took his phone out and dropped a message to Avni before going to complete his next shot.

Neil giving his last shot comes back in his vanity taking his phone out to call his wife. He dials her number and waits to ring while taking a seat on the chair and ruffles his hair.

He frowns when the call got disconnected and wondered why isn't she answering his calls. He sighs and tried one more time and it again got disconnected.

He holds the phone in his palm and leans back on the chair closing his eyes to relax. His eyes opens when he heard the knock. Now he wondered who might be there as the teams is ready to wrap of the shoot.

Shaking his head and getting up from his chair moves to the door and opens it only to get surprised seeing his wife and the twins right beside Avni standing with a smirk on their faces.

His lips curves into brightly smile and crouched down on his knees when Reyansh and Aadhira starts to run towards Neil shouting his name out.

He embraced them in his arms and pecks their head while glancing at his wife who smiles brightly standing watching them. He broke the hug and looks at Reyansh and Aadhira who didn't wanted to leave him but stayed closer to him holding his hands.

Avni comes towards them and stood front of Neil with a smile on her face. He eyes her asking how did they come here to which she blinks her eyes and eyes down looking at the twins who seem to be happy seeing their father.

Avni : they missed you so much and whined wanting to see you. I knew you would be shooting by a beach so thought why not take them on a beach and in this case they will get to see you. Have you finished your shoot? I'm sorry to interrupt to your shoot and come here unexpectedly. I didn't even tell you.

Neil shook his head and blinks his eyes assuring his wife it's fine. He then leans forward and still holding twins hand either side of them he kissed her forehead and lovingly stares her.

Neil : Jaan, you don't need to be sorry. I love the surprise. I'm happy to see you all. You can't imagine how much I was missing my munchkins? All I wanted to complete the shoot and rush back home just to embrace them in arms and play with them.

Avni : even they missed you. They even refused to play without you. You have spoiled them too much Neil. I'm telling you, you need to be careful with them otherwise it will be so difficult for me to handle without your absence.

Neil chuckles and looks at Reyansh and Aadhira who giggles on something while showing eyes to each other.

Neil : where would I go without my favourite people? You guys are my whole world. I can't even imagine a day without you, leave about going away apart from you guys.