~chapter 7

A washroom door clicks making Nandini look up who was arranging make ups for avni on the bed. Nandini gasped seeing avni who comes out of washroom wearing a dress which perfectly fitted her.

Nandini: someone is going to have hard to control!

Nandini commented walking to avni and throwing her arms around Avni's shoulder. Avni bit her inner cheeks to control her blush but couldn't as Nandini tilted her chin up.

Nandini : my sweetest avni is blushing! Just think what will happen there.

Avni's cheeks turned into more deepest tomatoes red colour. Nandini giggles loudly dragging avni to bed.

Nandini: come have a seat! I have to make you ready for the date which is going to have super amazing and unforgettable too.

Avni : shut up Nandini! Stop teasing me. It's not date.

Nandini: yeah! Yeah! I know it's not date! Girl I can't believe it Neil is going fulfil your wish.

Avni : how do you know about my wish?

Nandini gave avni duh look before picking a hairbrush and jumping on bed behind avni.

Nandini: obviously I would know that.I was the one to call Bhai and tell him that you are feeling low so do something to make it up. And I kind of spitted out the you having a wish to date some stranger. I know I shouldn't have done that but whatever makes you happy I went ahead. I'm not going to say sorry so don't be bother showing me those glares of yours.

Nandini spike brushing Avni's long hair.

Avni : you're the best Nandini. I never told Neil about this before.

Nandini: most welcome Babe! Anything for you! Now quietly sit and let me get you ready for today's date.

Avni bobbed her head lightly and kept her finger on her lips making Nandini giggle.

Nandini pulls avni in front of mirror and stood beside her.

Nandini: what do you think?

Avni : beautiful Nandini. I never knew I could look beautiful after marriage.

Nandini: what do you mean by that avni? Don't tell me you have consider yourself as old lady so soon. You better not think like that. I still haven't played with my small Neil Bhai or avni. You can't do that avni. I'm sad now!

Avni slaps Nandini's head while controlling her blush.

Avni : don't mutter some stupid nonsense... where is Manik Bhai?

Nandini: don't change the topic avni! I want junior Neil or avni very soon. Mani is busy with some office work I think. We shouldn't be talking about men's. We have to go and find your date for tonight!

Avni chuckles and nodding her head took her clutch from the bed.

Avni : shall we?

Nandini: yes! Make sure you enjoyed being single once again! This day won't come back to you again. And lastly I want all the details messaged to me by tomorrow morning!

Avni : shut up Nandini! You are becoming shameless after marrying Manik Bhai!

Nandini: like you haven't avni! Even you're shameless person.

Avni : how does Manik Bhai handle your gutter ideas?

Nandini: well unfortunately he loves it. So don't bother banging your head on the wall.

Avni : I take my word back Mrs malthora!

Nandini passed Avni a small smile and threw her arms in the air.