~chapter 66

His sleep broke when he felt his wife winching in pain. He opens his arms and turns around looking at her clutching her stomach tightly. He glances at the clock and sees the time.

It's only 7pm early in the morning. He then looks at the Reyansh who was sleeping snuggling to Avni's chest.

His fingers brushed against Reyansh's cheek and gently pulls Reyansh to his side where Reyansh slept hugging Aadhira.

Neil drops a kiss on Reyansh's head then untangling himself from his daughter hold climbs down the bed and covering the twins with duvet walks towards Avni's side and bending down his knees, he softly caressed her hair while pecking her head.

Her eyes flicks opens and turning her body while clutching her stomach, adjusting herself she looks at him and raised her free hand to hold his hand.

He smiles lightly and holds her hand before standing and laid beside her who scoots closer to Reyansh leaving some space for Neil to join. He laid beside her and pulls her in his arms.

She snuggles into his chest and holding her tears back she muffled something under her breath.

His brushed started to run through her hairs and his other hand went down her abdomen rubbing softly trying to ease the pain. He felt her relaxing down.

He dropped numerous of kissed of her head and glancing over her to see Reyansh and Aadhira sleeping tangled with each other.

He chuckles and softly calls her name out to which she hums leaning to his chest.

Neil: Jaan, how are you feeling? Is it hurting? Do you feel the pain? Shall I grab a hot bottle for you? Will it make you feel any better?

Her heart flutters and overwhelms seeing his concern and nods her head giving him the answer.

He pecks her head and untangling himself climbs down the bed and walks out of the room.

He sneaked inside the room with a hot bottle and laid beside her taking her back in his embrace. He passed her a hot bottle who took it and placed it on her stomach.

His fingers brushed against her hairs caressing it and pecking her head and calls her name out.

Neil : Jaan, try to sleep. The pain slowly fade away. I'm right beside you.

She hummed again and snuggling closer to him closed her eyes and tried to sleep whereas he stayed awake till she was slept. He tightened his grip around her body and pecking her head closed his eyes own to catch few hours sleep.

Her eyes flicks opens when she heard nosies in the room. Her eyes adjusted to the brightness and looks at the scene front of her melted her heart.

There was Neil who was trying his best not let his kids wake his wife up but his kids were too loud to which she woke up and only to found Reyansh and Aadhira giving a massage to her body.

Her eyes tears up as she watched both of them sitting either side of her and massing her body with their tiny fist and Neil sat behind Aadhira watching them with a proud smile on his face.

Her hand reached either side and pulls the twins over and hugs them so tightly, almost crushing them. A giggles echoed in the room.

Neil being concern and worried about his wife pulls the twins and looks at his wife who wasn't seen to be happy with his actions.

Neil: I'm sorry Jaan. You can be mad at me much as you like but I'm not going to neglect your pain. They are small to understand what you're going through but I am not. I can't let you pull these kinds of stunts for few days. You feel more pain.