~chapter 53

His sleep broke when he heard Aadhira crying. He sits up and turning the lights on he looks over and found Aadhira wide awake and crying. He scooped her up in his arms and looking at his wife and son who were snuggling to each made him smile.

He got down the bed with Aadhira in his arms and moves to balcony while wrapping around her extra layers as it's cold outside and he didn't wanted to take any risk of them getting ill.

He pushed the door quietly and steps outside and looks at Aadhira who immediately stopped crying and stares his face with a thin smile on her face.

He too smiles and starts to strolls around the balcony while talking to her. He didn't even notice when she fell asleep again. He smiles widely and bending down kissed her head then headed back inside the room only to find Avni stirring in sleep and mumbling something.

He immediately understood and quickly rushed to her side and patted her head and whispers softly. He stood there and patted her head till she slept again.

He then pecking his wife head and son forehead went to his side and carefully got on bed with Aadhira in his arms and laid her down. His heart felt so proud and happy when he noticed his daughter holding  his finger in her tiny fist.

He couldn't help himself from smiling and kissing her cheek again. He turns the lights off and laid back on his back and closing his eyes slept.

6am morning their sleep broke again due to the twins crying again. They both looked at each other turning the lights on and scooping them in respective arms starts cooing them down.

Avni who was holding Aadhira in her arms looks at her who starts to suck her thumb conveying she was hungry. She leans back and glancing over at Neil who starts playing with Reyansh who was smiling at Neil as Neil starts to play with his fingers.

She smiles and leans back sitting comfortable and opening her top latched her left breast on Aadhira mouth who immediately took it and starts sucking so fast making her chuckle seeing how hungry she was.

Neil smiles looking at his daughter then looked at Reyansh starts crying when he wasn't getting Neil's attention. Neil chuckles and picking Reyansh up moves out of the room to balcony.

Making Aadhira sleep after changing and feeding her putting the pillow around her gets up and moves to balcony calling Neil's name out.

Neil turns around and looks at his wife who walks towards them and stretched her arm out to hold Reyansh. Neil smiles and passed Reyansh to her.

Avni : Neil what time will you be leaving for your shoot? You should try and sleep for few hours before the shoot. You can take the guest room if you want. Catch on some sleep Neil.

Neil shook his head and went behind his wife and standing beside her wraps his one around her shoulder looks at Reyansh who was staring them without blinking his eyes.

He pressed his lips against her lips and brushed his fingers into her hair making her lean back into his chest making so relax.

Neil : I would love to be with them Jaan. I don't have a shoot today. They have postponed the shoot till next week. I have got few things to do while in a week but most of the days I'll be home and spending time with our family.

Her lips curves into a bright smile as she heard him and turning her head looks at him who grins and nodded his head making her smile more brighter.

Avni : really Neil. You will be staying at home while weak. Oh my god. This's so good. I'm so happy Neil.

Neil smiles and pulls her in side hug and kissing her head looks at Reyansh who was staring his parents. He smiles and stroked his cheek so gently and bending down a little kissed his squished his Cheek before dropping a long kiss on his cheek.