~chapter 30

Neil unlocking the main door enters inside. He took his shoes up and holding his jacket in one hand and in other hand holding his phone walks through the corridor coming into living room.

He frowns not finding anyone in the mansion. His eyes roams around the room hoping to notice his wife who hasn't been doing well since last few days.

He might have been hectic busy with his shoot but hasn't failed notice her how she doesn't look well.

He hasn't got a chance to ask her regarding her health. He has been taking care of him whenever he got time, he would call his mom or Bebe asking regarding Avni's health. He would even speak to Avni over the phone but being beside her and taking care of her while she is not well is that he misses and felt guilty neglecting her health.

Neil thought where his parents and Bebe might have gone. He dials his father number while climbing upstairs heading towards his room.

Neil : hello dad!

Prakash : hello Neil! Did you reach home?

Neil : yes dad! Where are you guys?

Prakash: we have come out, we will be back by midnight. Avni beta wasn't feeling well so she's resting. We didn't disturb her. Your food is ready and kept in fridge. Warm it up and eat. Okay.

Neil : okay dad! Have fun!

Neil ended the call and shoving his phone got hold of knob twisting it to open the door but stops hearing his wife voice from behind.

He turns around and got surprised seeing her. His gazed turns looking down at her and smiles lightly.

He cups her face pecking her forehead.

Neil : wasn't you supposed to rest Jaan? Why are you out of bed?

Avni : Neil don't scold me now! I was resting all day.

Neil : sorry Jaan! I won't scold you. Did you have dinner?

Avni : no! I was waiting for you so we could eat together. Please fresh up then we will have dinner together. I'll arrange dinner for us.

Neil nodded his head and was turn around when shs stops him. He confusingly looks at her.

Neil : what happened Jaan?

Avni : you can't go inside. I have got everything arranged in the guest. Please go and freshen up there.

Neil frowns but nevertheless walks towards the guest room. Neil opens the door and turning the light on his eyes landed on bed where his clothes were kept.

He smiles and making his way to bed kept his bag and jacket. He ruffles his hair and taking his towel he walks to washroom.

His eyes widen as he looks at the washroom decoration in very romantic way. His eyes fell on bathtub where the bathtub was filled with water and roses petted.  It smelled so good.

His heart flutters seeing his wife sweet gesture. He hangs up the towel and undressing himself he steps inside the bathtub and relaxed.

He wraps a towel around his waist and ruffling his wet hair he walks out of washroom moving back in the room.

He walks to bed and got dressed in white shirt and black trousers. While getting dressed he wondered what could be so special that his wife is showering him so much care and love.

He shook his head and walks out of the room. He walks to their room and holds the knob again to open it but stopped hearing her voice.

He turns around and smiles looking at her who looks stunning wearing a red dress. He moves closer and cupping her face placed a kiss on her forehead.