~chapter 60

Her eyes wide open as she adjusted to the brightness of the room. Turning her body she was in awe looking at the scene front of her. Her husband who slept on the left had his arms around the twins body and Aadhira was snuggling into her father chest.

Her lips curves into a soft smile staring at them. Her glanced at the clock she sighs wondering how the twins were still sleeping. Moving her mouth she yawned loudly and thought of falling back to sleep.

She leaning forward kissing their cheeks covers them with a duvet and laid back on bed closed her eyes.

Neil's eyes flicks opens and his heart warms up as he stares his little Aadhira snugging into his chest just like her mother. His eyes landed on his wife and his son who were snuggling to each other.

He smiles widely and leaning forward kisses their head and turning his body glanced at the clock seeing the time. He didn't have heart to awake his daughter when she's sleeping so peacefully.

He took his phone from the side table and thought scrolling his phone while caressing her head gently.

He shuts his phone and keeping back on the table he looks down at his daughter who starts to wail opening her eyes. He sits up and taking her in his arms starts to rock in his arms.

He even glanced at his wife whose eyes slowly opening starring at them. She also covers Reyansh and slips out of the bed and walks to Neil's side forwarding her arms out.

Avni : Neil, she must be hungry. Let me feed her while you freshen up.

Neil nodded his head and kissing Aadhira's head softly gives to Avni and slipping down the bed headed to washroom.

Taking Aadhira in her arms she sit on Neil's place and getting comfortable she leans backwards and sliding her top she attached her left breast onto Aadhira's mouth. Aadhira starts to suck making Avni chuckle seeing how hungry she was.

Her eyes falls on Reaysnsh who was still sleeping. She smiles and run her fingers into his hair before turning back to Aadhira giving her all attention.

Changing Aadhira's diaper and clothes she laid her down and picks Reyansh who woke up in mid way.

She leans back again and starts to fed Reyansh while talking in baby language with Aadhira. Aadhira giggles rolls back closer to Avni making her chuckle.

They grew up so fast. They were now 7 months old. Her eyes brimmed with tears remembering how quick they are growing. They would starts go roll on their backs and starts grabbing the toys in their fist.

Shoving her tears back and looming down at Reyansh who left her breast and stares her. She chuckles and adjusting her clothes she laid him back on bed and starts changing his diaper and clothes.

Grabbing the dirty clothes she stood up and moves to washroom. Opening the washroom she enters inside and glanced looking at Neil who was taking a shower.

Her lips curves into a smirks before dumping all the dirty clothes in laundry basket and headed towards the shower cubicle and sliding the glass she steps inside and her gasped when she was pinned to the glass.

Her eyes widen as she didn't expected him to notice her presence and know what was she really going to do. Her hearts starts to beat faster as he got closer gripping her shoulder and staring her so deeply.

She gulps her saliva down and closed her eyes when he dips down whispering huskily into her ears sending shivers through down her whole body.

Neil : Jaan, aren't we getting to bold. Not that I mind. I would love to make love to you. Will you promise me to be quiet? I don't want to scare our babies.  Do we now?