~chapter 43

Waving his hand towards the media who tries capturing their photos and moments as they walked through passing through with security guards being right behind them.

His one hand wrapped around her shoulder as he walks with her holding baby boy in his arms. He looks at his one guard who opens the door and closed it once Neil sat down holding the baby boy in his lap.

His eyes turns at his wife who struggles with the baby girl holding in her arms. He smiles and softy calls her name out.

Neil : Jaan! What's the matter? Are you alright?

She sighs and looks at him then looks down at her baby boy who was faster sleep in his father whereas her daughter was loving troubling het mother already.

Avni : I think someone else is desperate to be in your arms. Look at her eying you.

He frowns but then looking down found his daughter staring him with her eyes wide open. He strokes his finger against her cheek. He smiles bending down and placing a kiss on her forehead. He then looks at Avni who smiles at them sitting comfortably leaning against the seat.

He shifted little closer holding his daughter carefully in his arms and kissed side of her head.  His gazes turns back on his daughter who held his finger grabbing his attention.

He couldn't control his smile looking at his daughter who has already wrapped her fingers with his. His whole world blessed having such beautiful family that includes his wife and two beautiful children. He would always be grateful to have them in his life.

His fingers strokes her soft skin as he starts making faces looking at her. Neil in between playing with his daughter glanced at his wife who slept holding their baby boy. His gazes falls on her lap where their baby boy was wrapped in cotton cloth and sleeping close to his mother chest. He smiles and bending down the kissed baby boy forehead. He also kissed Avni's forehead looking back at his daughter who yawns lightly and closed her eyes feeling sleepy.

He smiles and watched his precious people sleeping. He leans back on the seat and looks outside of the window. He also turns his head back and felt safe seeing his security guards right behind them.

Neil holding his daughter in his arms looks at his wife who opens her eyes and looks at him.

Avni : where are we?

Neil : Jaan. We have reached home. Look outside.

She looks outside and found herself outside of the khanna mansion. She turns looking at him and give a soft smile before unlocking the door but Neil stops her.

Neil : Jaan.. wait up. Let me help you.

He didn't even wait for her response and got out of the car holding his daughter in his arm and rushed to other side opening door for his wife. He gestures her to come out when he forward his hand towards her.

She smiles and placing her hand in his she comes out of the car holding baby boy in her arms. He dropped a kiss on side of her head and gestures the driver to park the car and brings their belongs inside the house.

They starts walking towards the entrance Jewett their whole family and friends stood there to welcome them. Swetha and Neela comes forwards and smiles looking them. They both took evil eyes four of them and showered followers over them.

Swetha : come inside you both.

They smiled at their family and comes inside walking straight to living hall and roams their eyes around the room feeling so homely.

Everyone took their seats and couldn't wait any longer to get glimpse of the babies. Swetha brought water and handed to Neil and Avni. They drank some water down and looks at Bebe and Prakash who held the babies in their arms and was playing with them.