~chapter 11

In Mumbai,

A person walks through corridor, the lights were dimmed only showing the person's shadow. The person's footsteps echoed through the corridor as the person walks.

The person pulling a hand out of the pocket pushes the door. The person smirks seeing the room filled with many pictures of the next target.

The person walks near to a photo frame and stares at the picture...

Person : Neil khanna.. it's pleasant to meet you again.

The person turns his head around as he heard another footsteps.

He looks at the person who dared to enter in the room..

He : what is it?

Person : boss... they were there.. I found out from the source that Neil khanna is dating miss avni metha..

He smirks widely finding the information about Neil's life.

He : what else did you find out? Do you have picture of Miss avni?

Person : boss we didn't need picture of her because this room is also filled with her pictures.

His eyes darkness as his averted to Avni's pictures..

He : Mr khanna is dating her?

He said pointing at the picture of Avni's.

The person nodded making him clench his fist tightly.

He : he can't be dating avni... he can't.. you must have got the wrong information.. they are only best friend.. right!

Person : no sir.. they are dating.. My sources is not wrong..

He starts throwing all the things in the room making the person gasps..

He : no.. this can't happen.. Avni is mine only.. she can't be Neil's.. she can't.. Neil khanna you can't take avni away from me.. you can't..

The person held him and tried controlling him.

Person : boss... calm down.. we need to stay focus on the plan..

He looks at the person the stares at Avni's picture.. he moves to the picture and raising his hand up traced her face.

He : you're only mine avni.. only mine. I will destroy you Neil khanna.

He then turns to the person.

He : keep eyes on Neil khanna every step.. I want each every steps of him. If you can't get that down then you know what the consequences will be..

Person : yes boss.. I will keep updating you.

The person went away leaving him alone in the room.

He then glancing at Avni's picture storms out of the room not before promising to destroy Neil.

In khanna mansion.

Avni opens her eyes feeling other side of bed empty.. she sat up and looks around to find Neil.

Avni : Neil.. where are you? Neil..

She frowns thinking where could have Neil gone this early morning.. he didn't have shoot nor was going to office.

She getting down moves to washroom but find it empty.. her heart starts beating faster as she couldn't find Neil in the room.

Avni tied her in a bun and starts walking outside of the room... she walks down the stairs.. as she walks down the stairs she sighed seeing a figure on the couch..