~chapter 21

Constantly tapping his foot on the ground and keeping glancing at his wrist to see the time Neil stood middle of the hotel waiting room.

Neil sighing loudly himself took his phone out and dialled to call Manik but stopped as he heard some giggles from the back.

He turns around and found the devils walking with arms on each others shoulder. Manik in middle, cabir and dhruv either side of Manik.

Neil rolls his eyes and shook his head as they approached towards Neil.

Manik grins looking at Neil who shoving his phone back in pockets greets cabir and dhruv ignoring Manik's presence.

Neil : what took you guys so long?

Manik : Neil, why are you ignoring me?

Neil : was I ignoring you Manik? Oh no! Did I?

Manik glares Neil and punched his shoulder making Neil raise his eyebrows at Manik.

Manik : oh Neil, you're so funny. I can't stop laughing at your pathetic joke.

Manik fake laughed at Neil.

Neil : why are you late Manik? Wasn't you supposed to be here before us?

Manik : don't you know Manik malthora is never punctual.

Neil : how can I forget, you being dumb don't value people times.

Manik was about to throw another comment at Neil remake but stopped at cabir interrupted him.

Cabir : why are you both fighting over such a silly thing guys. How can you both forget, we have come here to have fun not to witness you both fighting like a married couple.

Neil and Manik glares cabir who shrugging his shoulder moved to counter where snacks were served.

Dhruv giggles as he saw cabir escaping from scolding by the furious men's who was ready to pounce on cabir for cracking stupid joke.

Neil shook his head and looks at Manik.

Neil : do know what is taking the girls so long to come? I can't for them now.

Manik chuckles at Neil's eagerness but inside his heart he wanted to see his love too.

Manik shook his head and starts talking to Dhruv.

Neil also took his phone out and got himself busy.

Neil tilts his head up as he heard giggling. His eyes captured the women's beauty who he has fallen heed over her.

Neil didn't blink his eyes, as he took his times to take in his wife beauty and was proud she was his wife , only his.

Avni who was laughing on something as Nandini said stops laughing feeling a strong deepest gaze, she stops and looks up to mesh his eyes.

Both of them looked into each others eyes till she felt him approaching towards her not breaking the eye-lock between.

Neil standing behind Avni placed his arms around her waist and pecks her head on the side.

He gets closer and softly whispers into Avni's ears.

Neil : my most breathtaking, beautiful wife. You look dead drop gorgeous love.

Avni's cheeks heats up hearing his words. Neil chuckles and pecks her cheek from the behind.

Neil : I can't my eyes off you, love. I have to keep you from those filthy men's.

Avni shook her head seeing her husband being possessive.