~chapter 23

He was engaged scrolling down his phone didn't notice when she come comes out of washroom dressed in a black dress looking simple gorgeous.

His head snapped up as he heard footsteps. He passed a smile and throwing his phone on bed stands walking towards her.

He cupping her face kissed her forehead.

Neil : good morning Jaan. Feeling better now? Is your head pain okay?

Avni : morning Neil. I'm feeling much better. Head still hurts but I will be okay.

Neil nods his head.

Neil : Manik called earlier, they all are waiting for us.

Avni : oh! Can you please give few minutes to get ready?

Neil : Jaan, take your time. I can wait for you.

Neil smiles and pecking her forehead one more time moves back to bed and sat down scrolling down his phone meanwhile Avni approached towards dressing   table and starts to get ready. 

With final touches and glancing herself in the mirror, she stood up and walks to bed.

Avni : I'm ready. Let's go.

Neil looks up from his phone and smiles looking at her. He stood up shoving his phone in his pocket.

Neil : you look absolutely gorgeous. I love you.

He pecks her forehead and smiles widely.

( Avni's attire)

( Avni's attire)

Avni's heart flutters when he compliments her. Grabbing her phone and a bag. They walks out of the room and headed towards the lounge where they friends are waiting.

Cabir : where the hell are they? I'm starving. I will kill Neil if doesn't kill before I die.

Neil coming behind cabir heard him and slapped his back of his head.

Cabir winched and turning his head glares Neil.

Neil : why do you wish your death so early cabir?

Manik : exactly cabir. Why?

Cabir : shut up you both. You won't understand what I'm feeling.

Everyone rolls their eyes and Neil slapped his head again.

Neil : come on guys. Let's grab our breakfast on our way. We can't let cabir suffer.

Everyone agrees and chuckling at Neil starts walking outside of the hotel.

Neil booked few two cabs and they all got settled in.

Manan and AvNeil were in one car while others in other one.  Rolling the window down, she placed her head back against the chest and closed her eyes.

A cold breeze hitting her skins made her smile and happier.  She was loving and enjoying being herself.

No stress, no work or no  disturbances hovering around her. She opens her eyes and looks at Neil who entwined their hands resting on his thigh.