~chapter 34

Three months,

Bitting a pen between her lips, she leans back on the chair glancing down at a design she had been tying to trying to complete since morning but wasn't able finish up as her thoughts drifts away.

Her eyes fell on the phone that vibrates. She got the phone and looks at the caller id. She smiles answering the call.

She puts on speaker pressing her forehead as she felt pain rushing through through her head. Soon as she heard she answered the phone, all she could hear was muffled from other end. She spoke few times to grab their attention but failed badly.

She sighs and hangs up the phone, placing phone on the table she looks at the fruit packed in a container and glances at the time.  Making a horrible face and recalling swetha words she sighs and picks up the container and opens it. She picks up a piece of a orange and shoves it her mouth.

Chewing the orange she decided to finish up sketching. Picking up a pencil, she starts eating some fruits in between.

Her head snaps at the door hearing a knock and frowns thinking who would be there when she knows most of her employees would on lunch breaks and her friends decided to ditch her. She shook her head and shoving another apple in peace she yelled to enter.

Her gaze turns back to on sketching not realising when the door opens and her husband stood there closing the cabin door behind him and folding his arms against his chest smirks watching his wife who was engrossed in sketching and eating some fruits in between.

He stood there good minutes and clears his throat knowing she won't look up if he doesn't do something to make her realise his presence. Her head snaps at the door and her mouth wide open and her eyes widen as she stares him.

He chuckles taking a step towards him. He stood opposite her her chair and flicks his finger on her forehead. She comes out of shock and stand up crashing into his arms. Her arms tightly wrapped around his neck as she snuggles into his chest and tears rolls down her cheek.

Her sniffs alerts Neil to which he broke the hug and cupping her face placed  a soft kiss on her forehead.

Neil : why are you crying Jaan? Aren't you happy to see me? Please don't cry. I don't like to see tears in your eyes. It hurts a lot

He point towards his heart and brushed his thumb against her cheeks wiping her tears. She looks at him before hitting his chest he chuckles loudly and holds her wrist pulling her close.

Neil : when did my wife become so violent? Huh?

He teased her to which she stepped him on his foot. He winched in pain and looks at his wife who wasn't going to melt anytime soon.

He shook his head and pecks her head again. Her eyes locked with him before she hugs him. He smiles wrapping his arms around her waist. He even drops few kisses on head.

Avni : I missed you so much. You were not supposed to come back next week.

Neil caressed her hair and nuzzled her neck making her giggle. He tightens his grip and kissed her neck.

Neil: i missed you too much so soon as shoot finished, I caught the next flight and come back home to see my beautiful wife and my baby.

She smiles breaking the hug and looks at him with a smile.

Avni: when did you land? You should have called me. I could have picked you up.

Neil : I wouldn't wanted it trouble you Jaan. I called up Manik. He dropped me here.

Avni : your best friend is important not me. I understand my importance in your life.

She crossed her ams against her chest and fumes looking at him to which he chuckles and bending down on his knees he looks up. He unfolds her arms and caressed her stomach moving closer.