~chapter 27

In the backyard of Metha mansion, all the arrangements were made for the celebration of holi. Neela and Ashish checked the final arrangements, food and drinks counters, arranging all the colours and making backyard free with any other's furniture.

Neela went back inside the mansion checking all food preparations. Butlers preparing the food.

Neela took her phone out and send reminder to all the closet family and friends to attend the celebration holi.

Walking back into kitchen she helped the butler preparing the food.

Ashish coming out from backyard went to kitchen and found Neela there.

Ashish : Neela, everything is arranged. I'll go and shower now. Call me down when Neil comes down.

Neela nodded her head and got engrossed doing the final touch with the dishes.

His eyes flickered opens staring at his wife who stood front of the room getting ready. His mind starts playing up with all the naughty ideas. He couldn't stop himself from smirking while thinking how to trouble his innocent wife.

Climbing down the bed, he took small steps and walked behind her. His cold hand touched around her bare waist flinching away her, her eyes widen as she looks up staring at him.

Avni : Neil what are you doing? Leave me. You're distracting me.

He didn't respond and kept his head on her shoulder caressing her waist making her stomach filled with butterflies. Her breath hitched up, her eyes closed as he strokes her waist gently.

Neil : Jaan, how am I distracting you? On second thought, let me help you getting ready.

Before she could protest, he shushed her and removing his hand, he made her sit down and holds her shoulder not allowing her to move.

Neil : please Jaan, don't move! Give me the honours to adore you Jaan.

Her smiles widen and nodding her head she gave him the permission. Neil smiles and pecks her forehead.

He opens the door and getting set of white and red bangles out, he held her wrist out and slips each bangle in both hands. He also drops a kisses on the bangles and smiles glancing her in the mirror.

He then also took a light necklace piece with matching earrings out before removing her hair at front and tying it around her neck with nuptial tied around her neck.  He also made her earring and dropping a kiss on both them ears.

Neil : I would always thank lord gifting you as my wife. I feel so proud and blessed marrying you jaan.

He pecks side of her head and holding her shoulder, he made her stand up facing towards him. He cups her face placing a kiss on her forehead.

He looks behind founding the vermilion. He leans forward picking the box and opening it, he took a pinch of vermilion and applies between her hairline.

He rubs her nose removing the vermillion while chuckling. She also giggles at him.

He puts the box down still cupping her face he adores how gorgeous his wife looks in this white saree. He couldn't stop gushing over how simply she is beautiful.

Neil : I love you so much Jaan!

Avni: I love you too Neil. Thank you coming into my life Neil. I love when you adore me as your newly bride.

He smiles brightly.

Neil : you're my newly bride Jaan. I love you.

Avni fixing her saree looks at the time then back at him.