~chapter 20

Glancing herself in the mirror, avni walks to bed where she found her husband sleeping with his legs sticking out either side of the duvet. She giggles and sitting beside him ruffles his hairs softly.

She bends down and pecks his forehead before calling his name out softly.

Avni : Neil. Wake up. Jaan, wake up.

Neil flicks his eyes open and within a second closed it again keeping his head on Avni's lap making avni grin like a fool. Avni continues ruffing his hairs.

Avni : Jaan, wake up. You can't be sleeping in all day.

Neil : five more minutes. Please Jaan, let me sleep.

He mumbles snugging into Avni's stomach. Avni controlling her giggles allows Neil stay in that position with her ruffling his hairs.

Neil opens his eyes and kissing Avni's stomach peeps out lying his head on the pillow staring avni with a smile.

Avni : good morning mr khanna.

Neil : good morning Jaan.

Neil sits ups and cupping Avni's face kissed her forehead.

Neil : I love you, you look beautiful in this dress.

Avni smiles and thanks him.

Avni : Neil go and fresh up. Do you remember we are going to explore Goa today?

Neil bobbed his head and climbs down the bed heading to the washroom. He stops at the door and tilting his head around looks at avni who was making the bed.

Neil : Jaan, can you please take my clothes out and leave it on the bed.

Avni : sure Neil!

Neil blowing a flying kiss to avni even though she wasn't paying attention to him closes the door.

Avni chuckling in her head opens her suitcase taking Neil's clothes out and placing it on the bed.

Avni grabbing a cup of coffee that she ordered earlier walks into the balcony. Avni sipping the coffee enjoys the cold breeze hitting her face and the greenery view outside of the balcony.

Avni flinched lightly as she felt his hands encircling around her waist. Avni tilts her head and found Neil behind her.

Neil : why are you standing outside like that?

Avni : I'm just loving the view. It's so beautiful and peace.

Neil : indeed it is.

Neil back hugs her tightly resting his chin test on Avni's shoulder.

A silence spelled around them before Neil decided to break the moment.

Neil : shall we head inside?

Avni nodding her head follows Neil back in the room. Neil moving towards dressing table gets ready meanwhile avni picks Neil's towel and kept side.

Avni shook her head seeing her husband being so messy.

Avni : Neil can you at least keep the room clean?

Neil : chill Jaan. This is not even our room.

Neil giving Avni sheepishly smile wraps his arms around her waist and nuzzling his face into Avni's neck making avni giggle.

Avni : Neil stop it. What are you doing?

Neil : this is called romance babe.

Avni hits his shoulder shaking her head and pulls herself away from Neil.