~chapter 41

Security guards pushing media people made space for Neil. Neil bowing his head down with sunglasses on his eyes rushed inside the hospital ignoring all the questions that were asked by media people.

Rushing through the corridor of hospital he went to private side and found his entire family and friend sitting there in worry.

Neil took his sunglasses off and ran towards him. He looks at his mother who noticed him before hugging him.

Neil patted her head and broke the hug cupping her face.

Neil : she will be okay mom. She's strongest women. She will be okay. She had to be okay.

Neil caressing swetha hair looks around finding everyone's eyes on him. Manik comes forward and placed a hand on Neil's shoulder.

Neil looks at Manik and tries to smile but failed. Manik shook his head and hugs him rubbing his back.

Manik : it's okay Neil! You don't always have strong. Doctor is waiting for you inside. You should go in and see her.

Neil broke the hug and nodding his head looking at his family last time walks to the door and peeps inside seeing his wife lying down with her eyes closed. His heart starts pounding faster as he holds the knob of the door and twisted it opening it and entering inside.

His eyes fell on his wife who opens her eyes hearing the door sound and looks at him. He smiles and starts walking towards her.

Neil stood beside her and brushed his fingers against her forehead wiping the sweats off and bending down placed a kiss.

Neil : Jaan! I'm sorry I got so late. I freaked out when mom called saying they took you to hospital. Are you alright? Are you feeling any pain? Where the doctors? Where the babies?

Her eyes widen as she heard murmuring to himself. She palms his mouth and glares him. He frowns and looks down at towards her stomach. His eyes wider as he stares her stomach that still big. His eyes diverts back to him and confusingly looks at him.

He fumbled something under his breath but due to palming his face she was unable to hear what he was saying. His eyes looks into and through his eyes he showed her hand on his lips.

She removes her hand away and slaps his hand lightly. He faked a wince glaring his wife.

Avni : how could you to conclusion like that Neil? Your babies are just stubborn like you. They don't want to come out but let me suffer with all the pains.

She placed her hand on her stomach and caressed it lightly. Neil chuckles placing his hand on hers that were kept on her stomach. He bends down and kissed her forehead.

Neil: what did the doctors say? How long will take to give birth Jaan?

His lames questions were making her furious.

Avni : Neil.... Can you do me favour? Just get out of the room. I don't need you here.

Neil : but Jaan. I didn't do anything. Why are you getting angry? It's not safe for you.

He tries to her calm her down who was ready to burst in anger. He held her hands and rubs it gently.

Their head turns around at the door where the doctor and nurses comes in. They looked at Neil and smiles seeing him there.

Doctor : how are you doing Avni? Do you feel any pain?

Avni : no! I'm not doing any great. I don't feel any pain right now. How long will it take?

The doctor looks at Avni coming closer and looks at Neil awkwardly.

Doctor : mr khanna do mind if you could go out for a minute while I do some check up.