~chapter 26

Rushing down the stairs, he made his way to the exits. He stops hearing his mother voice. He looks up and saw her walking towards him.

Swetha : Neil, where are you going this early in the morning? You didn't even eat anything. Why are you in rush?

Neil : mom. I'm sorry but I have to go. I can't afford to be late. And yes Avni is still sleeping. Please don't wake her up.

Swetha : i understand, I won't wake her her up. But where are you going? You didn't answered my question?

Neil : mom. I'll be back by afternoon please. I really need to go.

He couldn't stay any longer. He bidding bye to swetha rushed outside the mansion and sitting in his car, he drove away to his own destination.

Swetha shook her head and headed towards kitchen.

Stirring in sleep, she stretched a arm across the bed finding his presence. She frowns not able to find his  presence. Her eyes flicks opens staring at his side empty.

Sitting up resting her head against headboard she picks her phone up to call him but stopped seeing the message from him.

She opens the message and read it loud.

" good morning Jaan, I had to go out for something important. I'll be back home by afternoon. Please take care of yourself and yes also get ready. We will be going out. Bye. I love you Jaan."

Her lips curves into thin smile. Placing her phone on charging climbs down the bed and went to washroom.

Wearing a bathrobe and a towel wrapped around her hair she walks out of washroom and starts walking towards bed picking up her phone to see miscalled from Neil.

Unplugging from the charger she took the phone sitting on bed and dials Neil's number.

He answered after few rings.

Neil : hello Jaan. You woke up. Were you sleeping when I called you?

Avni : hello Neil! No i woke up before your call. Where are you? You didn't tell me anything last night.

Neil : I'm sorry Jaan, I forgot last night. I'll be back home by afternoon. Did you get my message?

Avni : yes I did! Where are we going?

Neil : not happening Jaan. I won't reveal to you yet. Please get ready by the time I get back home.

Avni : yes boss! You're very rude.

Neil chuckles and shook his head and talks for a while then after sometime he ends the call.

So may thoughts starts running inside her head wondering where would they be going. She couldn't stop thinking.

Keeping her phone on the table, she moves to closet and opening it searched for something comfortable to wear.

Quickly getting dressed, she moves to dressing table and sitting down picks up a comb brushing her hair. Leaving her hair open behind she took out her make up and starts applying it.

Pulling the side drawer she took a bracelet and necklace out. She wore them and glancing herself in the mirror, she stood up and smiles before walking to bed.

She grabs her phone and walks out of the room. Climbing down the stairs she could hear Bebe and swetha talking.

She greets them as she got near them. They greeted her back and talked about holi that were coming up in few days.

Excusing herself, Avni walks to kitchen and filling a glass of water she gulps it down. She held on the kitchen slab and thought where could they be going in the afternoon.