~chapter 67

Her eyes falls on Mukti and Alya who sat crossed the room worriedly. Her mind was messed and so many thoughts rushed down. She wasn't able to figure out why Nandini urgently called the girls up and out of nowhere disappeared.

The girls were supposed to Nandini last week but due to their own personal commitments and circumstances they couldn't make some time out to meet up. All of sudden Nandini called up the girls and urgently wanted to meet them.

They all arrived at Malthore mansion and thanked Manik wasn't there otherwise it would be so difficult to explain him what was happening in his own house.

Her thoughts were broken when they heard Nandini's voice. They turned around and found Nandini walking inside the door and they didn't fail notice tears rolling down her cheeks.

They got worried and rushed towards but before they could ask anything Nandini ignoring all walks to washroom and locks herself and cried.

The girls looks at each other and immediately rushed towards the door and starts knocking while calling Nandini.

Avni : baby doll! Open the door. What happened? Why are you crying? You called us so urgently. Tell us what happened? Did you fight with Bhai? Did Bhai say something? Please stop crying and talk to us.

Mukti : I'm going to kill Manik if he's behind your tears Nandini. God damn it, open the door.

Alya: Mukti, control your angry. We need to see what exactly happened. Nandini, look we are with you. Please open the door.

Avni: yes baby doll. Are you listening to me? Please open the door. You can share your share thoughts with us. We are with you. Open the door.

They banged the door and worriedly looked at each other when they couldn't hear anything from inside.

Avni glancing at Mukti and Alya raised her hand to knock when the door itself opens revealing Nandini who stares Avni for a mere seconds before crashing into her arms and broke down hugging her so tightly.

Caressing Nandini's back and calming down glanced at the girls who comes around the circle and hugs Nandini before breaking the hug once Nandini calmed down and looks at her.

Holding Nandini's hand Avni took her to bed and made her sit down while crouching herself down and Mukti and Alya sitting either side of Nandini who was still weeping.

Avni : what happened baby doll? Did something happened between you both? You guys were okay when I checked up on you few days back? Shall I call Neil up and ask him to come? Will it make you feel better if you speak to Neil?

Avni immediately took her phone out and was to call Neil when Nandini holding her wrist stops her. Avni looks at her worriedly and dropping the phone on bed she cups Nandini's face wiping the tears off.

Avni : please share with us baby doll. I can't see you crying and not telling us what exactly is hurting you.

Nandini didn't know how to reveal the truth to them. Her heart and mind wasn't in right state. Her eyes falls on her bag. She got up leaving the girls confused and taking a paper out of her bag she returns back and passed it Avni who took it and scanned through.

Avni's eyes widen as she read the read and glanced at Nandini with tears brimming in her eyes. She didn't even notice when Mukti and Alya snatched the paper and read it but she kept looking at Nandini before pulling her into a tight hug and cried.

Avni : oh my god Nandini. You gave us such good news. Nandini you're pregnant. You're going to become a mom. I can't hold my tears.

She broke the hug and looks down at Nandini's stomach and brightly smiles while placing a hand and softly caressing her stomach.