~chapter 2

At khanna house there was a lots of hustle going as today was Manik Malhotra marriage.. he was finally getting married to love of his life.. everyone was running behind to khanna back yard as it was Manik haldi function was kept in backyard...

Manik was dressed in yellow suit sitting down and looking at his friends who was standing behind him and teasing him all the time..

( Manik's haldi outfit)

Manik was smiling while sitting there but only one person knew his smile wasn't from his heart... how could he smile and be happy when his soul brother isn't with him on his special day.. he misses him a lot..

A tear escaped from his eyes remember those moments when he felt someone bending down to his level .... he looks to and saw his sister smiling at him.. he too smiled at her but he got shocked as she wiped his tears off..

She the held his hand and pulled side leaving their friends shock too...

Manik : baby doll..

Yes the person was none than our own Mrs avni Neil khanna who was noticing Manik's action while standing far away from him..

Avni stops walking and looks at him.. even her eyes was filled with fresh tears... Manik rubs his thumb to wipe her tears off and nods no...

Manik : baby doll why you crying?

Avni sniffed and looks at him cutely answered  him back and which  made him smile lightly..

Avni : because you're crying Bhai..

Manik : how do you know I was crying?

Avni : I know Bhai.. I also know you miss Neil.. you want him to be here Bhai on your special day..

Manik : how can you understand me so well.. I miss him a lot.. but he..

Avni : Bhai.. Neil told you not cry in your marriage function.. if he finds once he vodka then do you what he will do to you?

Manik : I know baby doll.. i do.. but I really miss him....

Avni hugged him and whispered against his chest..

Avni : Bhai Neil blessing is with you always.. always.. i know even Neil wants to be here but his work...

Manik broke hug and cups her face..

Manik : I know baby doll..

Before avni could say anything swetha comes there and held Manik's hand...

Swetha : what are you doing here?  We need to starts your haldi.. don't you want  marry Nandini...

Manik : off course i do.. I was...

Swetha : I was what... come.. sorry avni beta..

Avni smiled looking at them and nods.. she gestured Manik to go.. Manik went with swetha while avni stood there and smiled seeing everyone..