~chapter 6

All the camera was set up in front of Neil and twinkle who was seated on single couch beside each other. Fab 5 and directors were sitting behind the camera along with the one the channel who have come to take Neil's interview along with twinkle regarding the movie which is going to release soon in the cinema.

The reports behind the camera gave thumbs to Neil and twinkle and starts recording the interview. The reporters starts shooting their questions regarding their upcoming movie which was going release within few days.

As the camera was on the channel reporters starts throwing the questions up to them who smilingly answered them.

Reporter : Neil sir we have known you're have been working on this project over a year. Is that something different the audience is expecting to see you on the screen?

Neil : well every time I have tried doing something so I can assume even this time it will be different. And trust me audience will love this move a lot. Not because I am acting in the movie but because of the storyline. Entire team has put effort to make the movie.

Neil smiles at twinkle who bobbed her head agreeing to Neil.

Reporter: twinkle ma'am how have been approached to this movie? And how do you feel working again with Neil sir?

Twinkle: I guess I have been approached to this movie because my pervious back. I got call and I took the interview. They instantly chose me so.. and working with Neil then it's pleasant to work with him again. Who wouldn't love to work with hottie?

She said with smirk on her lips making Neil chuckle lightly along with reporters.

The interview went on about an hour when they took small break in between before another segment.

As the camera was off them Neil excusing himself went out of the room and taking his phone out dialled Avni's number leaning to the door.

Neil rubs his nape while muttering some words as avni didn't pick the call up. He dialled number but luckily before he could end it avni picked it up and spoke up catching her breath up.

Neil : hello Jaan! Why are you panting so much?

Avni : Neil I was showering. How was the interview?

Neil frowned hearing her words but chucked it.

Neil : it went pretty well! Are you still at home?

Avni : Nandini is going to pick me up in 10 minutes. I was getting ready to leave.

Neil : oh, okay! Listen Jaan I have to go now.. someone is coming.

Avni : okay, bye Neil!

Neil : bye Jaan!

Neil ended the call and turns around to see Manik. He sighed seeing Manik picking his phone back into his pocket.

Neil : you scared me Manik! Couldn't you drop a message before coming here?

Manik smirks and threw his hand in the air before bringing back to his chest and folded it against his chest.

Neil irks seeing Manik smirking. He took a step to Manik and stomped his foot on Manik's before leaving passing glare for Manik. Manik let winch escape from his mouth before running behind Neil.

The camera was turned again in front of twinkle and Neil who was seated with beside each other. The reporter starts the interview welcoming both of them.

Reporter : today we have Neil Khanna and twinkle taneja with us.

Neil and twinkle passed their beautiful smile on the camera.