41

y/n's pov

being with paige on the dance floor with a shit ton of alcohol in my system really did bring my back summer vibes. i couldnt stop smiling and laughing with paige and we were vibing like crazy.

paige tilt my head back and opened my mouth and began pouring down vodka mixed with other drinks.
i swallowed it and then did the same to her.

"holy shit," paige said trying to swallow it, "that was strong as fuck."

"it had a good kick though," i giggle.

"hey," paige pulled closer, "mattia and kairi are staring at us hard."

i look at her and see her smirk. "what're you thinking?"

"how about we give him a show," paige suggests.

i was confused on what she meant and then she pulled me in and starting making out with me. i try hard to not smile and laugh and felt paige slightly giggle.

mattia's pov

"dude our girls are getting fucked up," kairi says looking at them.

"theyre still at it?" i ask shocked.

"how can one have that much energy," said alejandro.

the boys and i kept watching them until paige pulled y/n into a kiss and they started making out.

i drop my mouth and widen my eyes.

"what the fuck.." i mumble.

"is that- is that allowed?" kairi gulps.

i chuckle and shake my head. y/n and paige pull away and start laughing while holding each other's shoulder.

i finish my drink and then make my way to y/n.

y/n's pov

i felt a pair of hands grip my waist so i turn around and see mattia.

"didn't know you can get this wild," mattia smirks.

"i was very different before i met you," i tell him.

there was only a couple minutes left before 12:00am.

"i need to know," mattia says, "where do we stand right now? i know i said i wanted to start over but-"

"i still love you," i interrupt him. "can't that be enough for now?"

"it is enough but i miss you." mattia brings his hand to my face. "i can't change what i did, but i change myself. i promise. i never wanna put myself in a position to you lose you again."

maybe it was the alcohol or the fact that i love him or the look in his eyes but i said, "i forgive you."

mattia smiles. "for real? you mean it?"

i nod. "i mean it."

everyone started counting down for the new year, "10...9...8...7...6..5..4...3...2...1!"

i bring my lips up to mattia and kiss him as his arms wrap around my back to bring me closer. everyone said happy new year in the background but i was too distracted by mattia.

he pulls away. "i can taste the alcohol in your mouth.. and paige's saliva."

"she's a better kisser than you," i joke.

"kairi doesn't seem to think so," mattia says making a face.

i roll my eyes and smile. "wanna get out of here?"

"meet me in my room?" mattia says.

i agree and we walk out of the house to head to our cars.

-

mattia's room

mattia's pov

i was so happy when y/n told me she forgives me. i wasn't going to mess it up this time.

y/n crawled through our windows and immediately flopped down on my bed.

"i'm pretty sure i'm gonna wake up with a major headache tomorrow," she groaned.

"just take a cold shower in the morning," i suggest. "i can come with."

she giggles and tells me to come into bed with her, so i do. y/n cuddles me and lays on my chest while my arm is wrapped around her back.

"i love you.." she says quietly.

i kiss her forehead, "i love you too."

.