35

mattia's pov

alejandro kairi and i were chilling outside until claire approaches us.

"hey mattiaaa," she says flirtatiously.

"dude. go away," i replied.

"come on baby i know you miss me." she starts touching my arm.

"touch me one more time and i will not hesitate to turn into chris brown for a minute," i said. "i mean it claire."

"sheesh is this because y/n and you broke up?"

"broke up? we're still together," i correct her.

"oh.. i just thought you guys were over since she was kissing someone on the dance floor," claire says, pulling out her phone. "here."

she shows me a picture of y/n and mason kissing.
i let out an angry sigh.

"you sure you don't miss me?" claire repeats.

"mattia dont," alejandro says.

"you wanna get out of here?" i ask claire.

even though i didn't actually miss claire, i was angry. y/n lied to me. but i guess i did it to myself.

"mattia," kairi says.

i ignore him and walk to the parking lot with claire.

y/n's pov

i stroll over to the table and sit down by myself, angry that mason kissed me when i had just told him i love mattia.

i hear footsteps behind me. "i'm sorry," mason said.

i don't say anything and he takes a seat next to me.

"it won't happen again," mason assures me, "i promise."

i finally make eye contact with him. "i know you don't think mattia's a good person, but he really is."

mason sighs. "i don't have to like him, but i'll tolerate him— for you."

"that's all that i ask," i smile. "i'm gonna go find him okay?"

"yeah you do that, i'm gonna head home," mason tells me.

we stand up and i give him a hug and we part ways.

i look out the window since mattia said he was gonna be outside but then i see kairi and alejandro glaring at me. i was confused but i thought it'd be best to not go near them, they look like they don't want me around.

masons pov
i don't care what y/n said, somethings off about mattia and i don't trust him.

when i approach my car, i saw something move in the car near mine. i squint my eyes and realized it was mattia making out with another girl in his car.

bastard.

i take out my phone and snap a photo cuz i knew y/n would never believe me if i just told her.

your loss polibio.

mattia's pov

claire and i were making out in my car but i didn't really wanna go any further.

"stop stop," i said pushing her away.

"what's wrong?"

"this doesn't feel right," i answer. "it feels like i'm betraying her."

"well clearly she doesn't care if she's kissing other guys in public," claire brings up.

i don't say anything and look down.

"come onnn." claire tugs on my shirt. "let me change your mind."

claire gets on the floor of my car and starts unbuckling my belt. i didnt stop her— i didn't really wanna do anything. all i felt was betrayal and anger.

skipping smut

after claire finishes giving me a blowjob, i didn't wanna be here anymore.

"can we go?" i ask.

"uh.. sure," she says disappointed.

i hop into the driver's seat and leave the parking lot.

y/n's pov

where is that man? i couldnt find mattia anywhere.

"have you guys seen mattia?" i ask paige and jason.

they shake their heads.

i take out my phone and call him and it immediately goes to voicemail.

"do you need a ride home?" jason asks.

"yeah," i sigh. "can we just check the parking lot real quick to see if his car is still here?"

jason nods and escorts me out.

-

mattia's car wasn't here— i guess he left.

"why would he just leave and not tell me anything?" i ask.

"maybe an emergency came up?" jason guesses.

i frown but i just get into his car.

home

when i arrive home, i saw masons car parked in my drive and got curious.

"thanks for the ride jason," i said taking off my seatbelt.

"no problem, i hope everything's good with mattia."

when i get out of the car, i didn't see mattia's car in the driveway but sometimes he likes parking in the garage.

i open the door and saw mason sitting on the couch.

"your mom let me in," he said.

"what're you doing here?" i ask.

"i needed to show you something in person," he answers, taking out his phone. "i'm so sorry."

i scrunch my eyebrows together, confused until i saw his phone.

it was a photo of mattia kissing claire in his car with their arms wrapped around each other.

tears started forming in my eyes, i couldn't believe it. mason hugs me and i sob into his shoulders.

"you were right," i said through my tears. "how could i be so stupid to think he of all people could love me."

"he's an asshole y/n," mason tells me, "you don't need him— you've never needed a guy before. you're independent."

i sniffle and continue burying my face into his shoulders.

mattia's pov
i look out my window and saw that y/n's curtain were closed but her lights weren't on. then i noticed a car parked in her driveway— i think it's masons.

you've gotta be kidding me. the audacity this girl has when she knows i can clearly see everything from my window. i was over it. i'm just gonna go to bed.

i said this in my mafia book but if y'all ever need anyone to talk to just dm me on here (i think you can) i think i'm pretty decent at advice so feel free to just hmu❤️ thank you for reading my books :)