18

mattias house

i wasnt as drunk as mattia but i was tipsy as well. my head wasn't in the right mindset and i know being around mattia wasn't a good idea— i might try something.

i walked mattia to his room and drop him on his bed. he lays his head on his pillow and closes his eyes.

"goodnight mattia," i say as i walk towards his window to head to my room.

"no stay," he says. "please."

"only until you fall asleep."

mattia smiles and i crawl onto his bed next to him.

"why'd she slap you?" i ask. 

"oh cause we were making out and then i moaned your name instead," he says slurring his words. "oops"

"mattia.."

"you know, i'm jealous," mattia cuts me off.

"of what?"

"cameron," mattia says in a salty tone.

"why?"

"cause he's the one dating you and i'm not."

"mattia you're drunk," i say.

"yes but i mean it. i also know that i will not remember any of this tomorrow so i don't care," mattia responds. "and since i'm not gonna remember anything..."

he gets up and kisses me on the lips.

i push him off. "woah mattia. i can't, you're drunk."

"but i want this." he leans forward again but i stop him.

"i also have a boyfriend," i added.

mattia ignores my statement and continues kissing my neck. "but this feels so right doesnt it?"

yes. it does. mattia began lifting up my shirt up and starts groping my breasts.

i don't know why but i didn't want him to stop, it felt amazing. he lifts his face from my neck and starts kissing my lips while he was on top of me.

i kiss him back and i take off his shirt while he takes off my pants. immediately, he dives straight down and starts licking my pussy.

"mmmm" i grunt, trying not to moan.

i grip his hair as his tongue slips into me and starts flicking my clit and doing figure eights.

"you taste so good," mattia says as he sucks on my folds.

he takes off his pants and crawls back up, so our face can meet. his chain was dangling above me and his eyes were filled with lust. i knew exactly what was going to come and i was scared, yet excited.

without warning, mattia pounds into me— leaving no time to adjust to his size.

"fuck baby," mattia moans. "i want you so bad."

i moan his name over and over until he interrupts me.

"no, for tonight that's not my name," he says angrily.

his thumb starts rubbing my clit, making me moan even louder.

"you like that," mattia asks.

"yes."

"yes who?" mattia says strictly.

"yes daddy," i reply.

"could cameron fuck you as good as me?"

"no, you're the best," i moan. "fuckk"

my sentence satisfied mattia as he sped up his actions.

"you're mine, and mine only. understand?" he says.

i nod my head, unable to speak because i was too distracted.

mattia leans down and starts kissing my neck again.
i flip us over making me on top and started riding his dick.

he places his hands on my hips and makes me bounce up and down. the clap of our skins hitting each other filled the room and i knew i was going to cum soon.

"daddy i'm gonna cum," i moan.

"let me help you with that," mattia says and flips us over again, making him on top.

he starts thrusting aggressively into me, hitting my g-spot each time.

"fuck" i yell and came on his dick.

mattia wasnt done yet so he continues grinding into me causing the pleasure to last even longer.

a few strokes later,  i felt his cum shoot into me and mattia falls onto me, leaving no space between our bodies.

he gets up and flips over and pulls me closer to him. eventually, we both caught our breaths and i lay on his shoulder, feeling sleepy.

"i want you so bad. i want you to be mine," he whispers.

but i was too tired to respond and fell asleep, knowing that tomorrow, we probably wouldn't remember much about this.

.