8

y/n's pov

i look out my window and saw mattia and alejandro get into the car and drive off to practice. fun fact: the coach is like a father to me. my actual dad lives about 2 hours away because my parents are divorced but we're all happy.

the absence of my actual dad was filled up by the coach, Dominic Brown. My mom and him went to high school together and they're like best friends so he was always around me and taught me a lot about soccer. i have a lot of love for that man and i honestly can't imagine what life would be like without him.

*ding*
i look at my phone and see a dm from instagram.
@cameron_ flores wants to send you a message.

ah the guy i danced with last night.

dm: cameron_flores
cameron: hey :) found your insta
y/n: hey cameron
cameron: whatchu up to right now ?
y/n: i'm laying in bed
cameron: wanna do something ?
y/n: sure :) what'd you have in mind ?
cameron: picnic at the park ?
y/n: sounds good i'll meet you there ?
cameron: be there in 15 !! it's a date
y/n: see you <3

i get up from my bed and decided to get dressed for my little date with cameron.

i get in my car and head to park, feeling a little bit excited

when i get there, i already see cameron setting up the blanket and bringing out the food from the basket.

"hi," i say smiling.

"hey beautiful ," he replies. "ready to eat?"

i nod and sit down next to him.
Cameron was such a nice guy and he was funny too, i was a little bit surprised. i found out which school he went to, which wasn't too far just like 10 minute drive. 

he plays football, basketball, and soccer which definitely impressed me.

"do you play any sports?" he asked.

"well i know a little bit of soccer," i say.

"alright bet. i have a soccer ball in my car. let's play," cameron suggested.

"you're on."

cameron comes back with a soccer and passes it to me. we made up imaginary goals and decided to 1v1 each other.

we weren't playing seriously because we both started laughing a lot but we were both also a little cocky.

"GOAL," i yell. "can you hear the crowd cheering for me?" i hold up a hand to my ears pretending to listen to something.

"lucky shot," cameron says roll his eyes.

we start over again and he's running up to my goal.

"soccer star cameron flores out runs y/n y/l/n. he shoots... he scores," cameron narrated. "and the crowd goes wild."

"i don't hear anything,"i say jokingly.

"oh yeah?"

"yeah."

cameron starts running towards me and i run away but he eventually caught to me and began tickling me from behind. we trip over each and fall to the floor while i'm still laughing from his hands attacking my waist.

"okay okay stop," i begged.

he lets go and we both head back to the blankets and food. 

i decided to post this on my story with caption "picnic date at the park 🥴❤️"

(pretend your legs and cameron's legs are in the photo)

"where'd you learn to play soccer?" cameron asks.

"our school coach is like a father to me. he pretty much made me play with him so i got better at it," i explained. "he'd love you."

"when can i meet him then?"

"whenever you want," i say.

"where he is right now?"

"at soccer practice," i answer.

"let's go then," cameron says getting up. "i'll leave my car here for now."

"yeah okay i'll drop you off back here later," i offered.

cameron and i clean up the area and put the basket back into his car.

we walk to my car nearby and then head to my school.

.