6

mattia's pov
y/n kisses me on the cheek and i immediately started blushing. i tried to resist but i couldn't, i just started smiling.

i go back to alejandro and kairi and see them drinking with each other.

"where have you been," asked kairi.

"fucking y/n ?" alejandro implied.

"fuck off." i say

"is she good?" asked alejando.

i started having a flashback of what went down 5 minutes ago and feel myself getting turn on again.

"oh you have no idea," i reply, smirking.

"aye let me get a taste of her," said alejandro. "just once."

"no dude i already claimed her," i say. "find someone else."

"oh come on mattia," kairi cuts in. "let alejandro have some fun with her. it's not like she's your girlfriend."

alejandro throw his hands up. "exactly. what's the harm dude?"

"alejandro rosario. no."

"fine," he says.

but knowing alejandro he'd find a way to get to her and i couldn't really get mad cuz she's not my girlfriend.

y/n's pov
back at home

i shower and get into my pjs so i can be comfortable in bed. a few moments later i see mattia out window signaling me to open it.

"hey," i say opening the window.

"wanna come over to my room this time?" he asks.

"i'm pretty tired, not in the mood to-"

"-be destroyed by my dick?" mattia cuts in. "nah i just want company. no funny business unless you want to. come on"

i give in and finally say yes.

right when i get to his room, his scent fills up my nose and makes me smile a little. he crawls into bed and pats the empty space next to him. i climb into his bed and lay down next to him while resting my head on his shoulder.

mattia grabs his blanket and covers the both of us.
we spend the night talking and getting to know each other. i misjudged him. even though he was a little bit cocky and annoying, he actually has a personality.

mattias pov
i misjudged y/n. she was actually one of the most interesting girls i've ever had a conversation with. i look at the clock and it's now 2am.

i glance at her and i can see she's getting a little bit sleepier by the second. using my hand that was already around her shoulder, i pet her head softly and watch as she dozes off to sleep. not long after i fall asleep on top of her head and fell asleep almost immediately.

y/n pov
when i wake up i notice i was in a different position from when i fell asleep. i look over to my right and see mattia sleeping on his back peacefully. he looked so cute sleeping that i couldn't help but stare.

"stop staring, it's creepy," he says in a raspy voice.

"good morning to you too," i say as i scoot closer to him.

"morning mamas," he replies.

i lay my head at the crook of his shoulder wrap my arm around his upper stomach. i begin kissing his neck and he moans lightly. my hand around his stomach travels down his body and hooks itself around his shaft.

his eyes were still closed but he was 100% aware of what was going on. i slip my hand in his pants and push his pants a bit lower and touched his bare member. i began rubbing his dick up and down while watching his face and he lets out a breathless, quiet moan.

i pick up the pace and squeeze and little bit harder and see his hand grip my thigh from the pleasure

"mm thats so good baby girl," he whispers. "keep going"

i felt his member twitch a little bit and knew what was about to happen.

"cum for me mattia," i say as i lick his neck.

suddenly, a warm liquid erupts all over my hand and he lets out a loud moan.

"fuck!" he screamed. mattia's hand made a hand print on my thigh from grabbing it too hard and i chuckle.

i grab a tissue nearby without leaving the bed and wipe my hands. a few seconds later the door swings open.

"woah, my bad," says alejandro.

.
smt may or may not happen with alejandro in the next chapter 🤫