10

y/n's pov
"you both played well," said dominic. "y/n i'm surprised you still know all the stuff i taught you."

"i didn't know you guys knew each other," mattia says.

"he's like a father to me." i turn to dominic and smile. "i learned everything from him." dominic knew that i wasn't talking about just soccer. he's taught me how to be kind and confident.

"Polibio, youre still one of my best players," said dominic, trying to make him feel better for losing to me.

"you might even be better than me," said cameron.

"i'm already better than you," i say.

"oh well guess we'll never find out," cameron sighed. i gave out a light chuckle. "we should head back," says cameron.

i nod "okay bye dominic. bye mattia."

"bye cameron it was nice meeting you," said dominic.

"yeah bye," mattia says dryly to cameron.

later that night..

i was waiting for mattia to tell me to come over so that i can finally claim my prize from winning. he waves from the window and then tells me to come over.

"alejandro told me about what happened earlier," mattia says. "i'm gonna have to punish you for that."

"hm too bad you're not doing the punishing tonight." i push mattia onto the bed and he uses his elbows to keep his upper body up.

i climb onto the bed and started kissing him while grinding my hips into his member.

"fuck baby," mattia groans as he looks down at my hips. "god you were so hot on the field today"

i smile and then went down lower to his member. i take off his pants and underwear and he takes off his shirt. his shaft springs up and i take it into my hands and starting rubbing it up and down. my lips wrap around his tip and i swirl my tongue around and around.

"stop teasing me," mattia said.

"you don't make the rules tonight," i answer.

i slowly went lower and lower and started sucking his dick aggressively. his hands comb through my hair and he puts it up in a ponytail so he can see my face.

i started sucking faster and i looked up to see his reaction. mattia throws his back while clenching his eyes shut and moans loudly.

"fuck baby girl. i'm gonna cum," says mattia.

a few seconds later i felt his cum shoot into my mouth and i swallow it all. i climb back onto him while taking off all my clothes.

"that was so good," mattia says trying to sit up.

i push him back down on his back and sat on his face. "stop talking," i command.

his two hands grip my thighs and he started eating me out. i moan and rock my hips back and forth lightly to increase the pleasure. after a little bit i remove my pussy from his mouth so he can breathe but then i sit back down again. his long tongue was exploring my insides and he started thrusting it in and out quickly.

"fuck, right there baby," i say. "you're doing so good. i'm gonna cum"

mattia sucks harder with his lips and i release all over his mouth and chin.

"you taste good," he says with lust in his eyes.

i back up a little bit until i get to his shaft and then i lower myself on top of it. with his dick inside me, i started grinding slowly. mattia let's out a moan.

"the more you moan, the faster i'm gonna go," i say.

he lets out another moan and i pick up the pace and started bouncing up and down. his hands are on my waist, feeling my every curve as he helps me bounce on his dick. he starts hitting my g-spot and i became a moaning mess.

"fuck mattia you feel so good inside me," i yell.

"i'm gonna cum again soon," mattia says.

i go faster and faster and send him over the edge.

"cum inside me daddy," i say.

he does as i say and his warm liquid triggers my orgasm as well. i fall forward and he catches me, making our warm chest touch. his strong arms wrap around my back and he hugs me tightly (while i'm sitting on his lap) to feel my bare skin against his.

i grab the spot between his neck and shoulders and pull him into a kiss. our tongues dance with each other until after a few minutes we finally pull away.

"can't wait until it's my turn to punish you," mattia whispers.

.