7

y/n's pov
good thing we were both covered by the blanket so alejandro didn't see that mattia's dick was out. with my peripheral vision i saw mattia put his pants back on properly and sit up straight.

"hey ale," mattia says. "what're you.. doing here?"

"uh your mom let me in. i just came to go get you for soccer practice," alejandro says awkwardly. "didn't know you had company."

"i was just leaving anyway," i respond. "i'll see you guys later."

"mattia your mom wants you to go help her with something," said alejandro as i get out of bed.

"uh okay," says mattia.

mattia exits the room leaving only me and alejandro. i start heading towards the window but alejandro walks in front of it, blocking me.

"uhm can i help you?" i ask.

"i'm hoping you can," alejandro says as he places his two hands on my waist. "what do you say?"

"i-i can't," i respond nervously. "mattia says your off limits." i back up little by little.

"you guys aren't dating though. what's the problem?" alejandro asks while moving towards me.

we backed up so much that i hit mattia's bed and fall on my back— giving alejandro the advantage to climb on top of me.

"alejandro..", i say. "we can't."

i back up more and now i'm sitting up against the headboard of the bed— leaving me no more space to move.
alejandro pulls my body down a little bit more at a slanted angle and lays down on top me and begins kissing my neck.

"tell me to stop then," he whispers as he leaves sloppy kisses all over my neck and collarbone. "tell you don't want me to continue and i'll stop."

he began grinding his member into my pussy and i can tell how big it is just by feeling it through his thin, silky soccer shorts.

a few second passed and i still haven't said a word, i couldn't even move.. i didn't really want to. alejandro starts grinding harder and harder making a small moan escape my mouth.

"hmm you like don't you," alejandro says. i can feel him smirking against my neck. "say you want me."

"i want yo-" i began to say before i hear noises outside the door.

"yeah mom i will. i'm gonna go get ready for practice now," mattia says behind the door.

i quickly push alejandro off and he fixes his shirt and shorts to make it look normal and gets off the bed.

mattia opens the door. "oh y/n you're still here?"

"uh yeah i just wanted to say bye to you before i leave," i lie. "uh bye." i get off the bed and climb over the window to my room. that was close.

mattia's pov

i look at alejandro and he seems uneasy and nervous.

"you good?" i ask.

"yeah i'm just tired."

"okay..," i say skeptically.

as i get ready, i see alejandro sitting on my chair playing on his phone. when i look down i saw that he had a boner and knew exactly why.

"what'd you and y/n talk about while i was with my mom?," i ask, testing him.

"i just asked her about school and shit," alejandro replies.

"you sure you didn't try and fuck her?" i raise my voice. "when i specifically told you that i already claimed her?"

"she's not property mattia. and it's not like she told me to stop. i really don't get what the big deal is— you're being dramatic," he snaps back.

"i'm not being dramatic i just don't want us to fuck the same girl, it's weird."

"do you like her ?" he asks.

"no, why would you think that?"

"prove it," alejandro says while crossing his arm.

"how?" i ask

"let me fuck her. one time. she clearly wants it too bro."

"fine whatever," i say. i didn't wanna agree but it was the only way i could get him off my back about liking her.

alejandro smiles in satisfaction and we head to my car so i can drive us to practice.

.