39

hi i'm not sure if i said it in this story yet but after i'm done with this story and my mafia story i'm gonna start a book based on the Vampire Diaries x Mattia/ the others ofc. so hopefully that turns out

quick psa: if someone actually cheats on you in real life, do not go back to them ong you deserve so much better. this is just a story, i don't think you should ever go back to someone who did you that dirty. know your worth 🖤
_________________________________

y/n's pov
the next day

it was such an instinct to wake up and immediately go to mattia's room and cuddle with him. i missed him so much. i kept thinking about what paige said about not giving in and make him earn my trust back but it was harder than i thought.

this was the last problem that i thought mattia and i would have. trust issues.

mattia knocks on the window, catching my attention.

"morning," he says.

"morning," i smile lightly.

"it just feels weird not coming to you directly after i wake up so.."

"yeah i know," i agreed, "i was thinking the same thing."

"i was thinking last night," mattia began, "what if we start over?"

"start over?" i ask, confused.

"i think all we need is fresh start. start from the beginning so i can earn your trust back again," mattia explains.

"so you wanna be friends?"

"no i'm not saying that but we can treat each other like friends until you're ready."

i bite my lip lightly and think for a bit. "i don't have any other ideas so... yeah i guess."

mattia smiles. "let's go watch a movie."

"right now?"

"why not?"

i sigh. "okay, let me go get ready."

mattia nods and we both go get ready.

-

movie theaters

he bought two tickets for a random movie but the entire theater was empty.

"i guess no one likes this movie..." mattia said.

"it's fine i'm still down to watch it," i said touching his shoulder.

mattia and i walk to the back and head to the middle of the theater.

halfway through the movie i was starting to get really bored and he noticed. mattia placed his hand on my thigh and started rubbing it gently. i glance at him but he was staring at the movie screen, pretending he didn't know what he was doing.

i shift my body a little from his warm touch cuz it felt kinda good. his hands traveled up my thighs and closer to my heat.

"what're you doing?" i asked.

"what does it look like i'm doing?" mattia said looking over at me. by now his hand on my pussy and he started rubbing it through my shorts.

"thought you wanted to start over.." i remind him.

"we were friends with benefits remember?"

i let out a small moan and mattia now slips his hands in my shorts started rubbing my clit. one my hands grip the arm rest of the chair and the one grips his forearm. i throw my head back and bite my lip to contain my moans and mattia leans over and starts kissing my neck.

his ring finger and middle finger started thrusting in and out of me while his lips suck on my sweet spot.

"fuck you're so wet," mattia whispered, satisfied.

paige would be so mad at me...

"i'm gonna cum," i moan.

he quickens his actions and i came all over his fingers. mattia licks them clean while he watches me catch my breath.

for the rest of the day, mattia and i just walked around and ate at small places trying different food. it didn't feel like we had a problem anymore, it just felt normal and right but i know that isn't the case.

"i think jason's having a new years party," i tell him.

"are you gonna be my new years kiss?" mattia asks.

"we'll see..." i say.

-

mattia took me home and we decided we wanted to cook dinner together.

i kept staring at him every once in a while, thinking about how much i love him. he might've messed up but i knew for sure i couldn't live without him.

"i know what we have won't be the same," mattia says, "but you're the love of my life. i'll always have feelings for you no matter what."

"i know," i reply, "i'll always feelings for you too."

mattia smiles at my comment and hugs me.

"i'm sorry again," he whispers.

"i know you are," i mumble.

.