42

mattias pov

i woke up and y/n still sleeping in my arms. her hair gave off such a nice scent, i'll never get tired of it. i twirl my finger in one strand of her hair.

"morning," she says, stretching her legs.

"good morning beautiful," i say kissing her forehead.

she brings her lips to mine and starts kissing me. y/n climbs on top of me and starts grinding her hips into mine making me moan a little bit. she smirks, knowing exactly what's she's doing.

y/n's pov

i watch mattias facial expressions as i grind on his dick. after a couple minutes i take off his pants along with mine. i align his member to my entrance and inserted him into me. once he was inside me, i place my two hands on his chest to keep myself up and ride his dick slowly.

"fuck," mattia moans, "i've missed you so much."

his two hands fly to my hips and he starts guiding me. the pleasure became too much for me so i fall forwards and bury my face in between his neck and shoulder. i suck on his neck as i continue riding him.

"thats feel so good," mattia groans.

i speed up my actions and became a moaning mess. i started shouting his name over and over again but continued sucking on his neck to keep myself quiet.

then, i came all over his dick. mattia pushes me off him and starts pumping his dick and came on himself.

-

the entire day we didn't do anything, we just sat and ate in his bed while watching tv. it felt good being isolated from everything and being alone with mattia. he's all i need in my life. i look down at my promise ring and smile, thinking about the first time we said i love you to each other.

at night
when i get home, i saw mason sitting in my living room.

"hey," he says.

"hey mason, why are you here?" i ask.

"i came to apologize for everything. i shouldnt have kissed you that night most importantly i shouldn't have left you."

"it's fine, i forgave you a long time ago for that," i smile. "as long as you stay here and never kiss me again," i joke.

mason chuckles. "i promise to never kiss you again."

hi this is a short chapter because i honestly don't see this story going anywhere anymore so i think i might just end it soon. thank you for reading this far.

i also started my vampire series so if u wanna read that then you totally should heheheheh.