29

y/n's pov

outside camerons house

"thank you for saving my life," i thank dean.

"of course," he replies. "it's kinda my job."

i chuckle and give him a hug.

"fair warning, mattia and i heard about what you and cameron talked about," dean says.

please tell me it isn't what i think it is. "uhm can you be more specific?" i ask.

dean looks down at the floor with a sad expression and then looks back up at me. "tell mattia you like him," dean suggests.

"y'all heard that?" i ask, embarrassed.

"yeah but, he needs to hear you say it to him, and if it isn't obvious enough, mattia likes you too," dean says. "he's a lucky guy." dean nudges me in the arm.

"i know you were feeling me a little bit," i tell him. "i'm sorry, but i hope you find someone."

dean laughs. "you're one of a kind. had me falling even though i met you less than 24 hours ago."

i blush and look away cuz it got too awkward.

"don't worry about it," dean says smiling. "now go tell mattia."

"one more thing," i say holding up one finger. i walk over to the back of deans car and slap cameron's face through the window. "that was for my dad."

cameron glares at me.

i look back at dean. "thanks again, your dad would be proud to see that you've become such a good cop."

"that means a lot," dean replied.

i watch as he gets into his car and drives off.

-

mattia drives me back home and walks me to my bedroom.

"i believe you dropped his," mattia says holding up the locket.

"my necklace," i answer, smiling.

he helps me put it on.

it took me a while but i finally got the courage to speak. "dean told me you guys heard about what me and cameron talked about in the basement.." i spoke.

mattia chuckles. "hm i'm not quite sure, which part are you talking about?"

i roll my eyes and then look at him. " i like you Polibio. i've liked you for a while."

he smiles and then kisses me. "i like you too,"
he whispers.

i pull him closer to me and he lays me down gently on my back and gets on top of me. his lips travel down my neck and his hands wrap around my waist. he picks up his head and looks at me. i smile at him as his hands tucks my hair around my ear.

"i'm glad you're safe," mattia says softly.

he leans back now and reconnects our lips.
i pull his shirt off and lightly drag my nails down his chest, to his stomach.

he removes all my clothing and take off his pants and underwear.

i felt his tip making circular motions on my folds and moan as i felt myself getting wetter.

"fuck," i whisper.

mattia pushes himself into me.

"goddamn you're so wet," mattia grunts.

he bends down and kisses my neck while thrusting into me. this, this was the closest i've ever felt to him because everything's different now.

soon, we both came and laid in bed for a couple minutes.

"i'm gonna go shower," i say as i get out of bed.

"i'll join," mattia replies.

monday
mattia and i walk into school holding hands and it caught everyone's attention.

"so you guys finally happened," paige says coming up from behind us holding hands with kairi.

"and you guys finally happened," i reply.

"i hear double dates coming soon," mattia spoke.

sorry alejandro lmfaooo😭

"double dates sound fun," kairi agreed.

mattia's pov

a month later
everything was going smoothly with me and y/n. we've been going over to each other's house very often and i'm sure her mom loves me—i know my parents really like her.

as of right now, everything in my life was perfect.

hi please give me more ideas cuz i don't know what to write next. i need more drama and plots thank you 😌 ily all