14

later that night ..
y/n's pov
i get ready and do my hair (just imagine your favorite hair style) before heading to the banquet.

cameron was going to pick me up in 10 minutes so i pick up the pace.

-

i walk downstairs because cameron arrived and open the door for him

"wow.." he says stunned. "you look.. wow"

"you dont look too bad yourself," i wink.

my mom comes downstairs. "honey you look amazing."

"hi mrs y/l/n, i'm cameron flores," he shakes her hand.

"hi cameron, nice to meet you," my mom replies.

"okay, well let's go we don't wanna be late," i say.

"have a good time you guys," my mom shouts as we head to his car.

"thank you," cameron waves back.

-

the banquet wasn't at our school but it was at a more fancier setting. the moment we walked in my mouth dropped. this is way better than our school.

(just pretend there's separate tables so it's less squished and crowded)

i see mattia sitting with his team and caught myself smiling and bit my lip. he was wearing an all black tux with the chain i got him and a gucci belt. his hair was gelled back and he looked so fucking sexy, it was going to make me act up.

mattias pov

i was talking with alejandro until he ignores my every comment and looks up.

"woah," alejandro says. "fuck.."

i turn around and see what he was talking about. y/n walked in with a purple/blue-ish dress that fit her body perfectly. her hair was done nicely and bounced off her shoulders as she takes each step. the lip gloss she was wearing made her lips look pumped and smooth.

y/n turns her head slightly and makes eye contact with me. she bits her lip a little and then it forms into a smile— showing her perfect teeth and dimples.
she gives me a little wink before cameron taps her on the shoulder and points out that coach (dominic) brown was calling her.

fuck she's so beautiful. maybe i might lose the game after all..

y/n's pov

"wow," says dominic while hugging me. "you both clean up nice." he shakes cameron's hand.

"y/n does look good, doesnt she," cameron looks down at me and smiles.

i blush and look down.

"well uh take a seat wherever you want, they should be serving food soon and then after that you guys can go dance. we'll announce the players later tonight," dominic explains.

"alright sounds good," i reply.

we sit at the table where paige and some of our other schoolmates were (kairi has to sit at the soccer table). it was near where mattia was sitting and i catch him looking at me up and down. i look to the left slightly and see alejandro eyeing me seductively.

-

the food arrived and i ate peacefully while talking to cameron and paige.
after we were done eating, kairi made his way over here.

"hey guys," he says. and then he turns to paige. "hey paige, wanna go dance?"

"sure," she says smiling. go paige. go paige.

she gets up and walks over to the dance floor.

cameron puts his fork down. "our turn." he holds out his hand. "let's dance."

i chuckle and we head to the dance floor.
i couldnt go all out dancing because they were adults around and then i see mattia talking to his mom and dad. wow he looks just like them, they all have the same precious smile.

"so i was thinking.." cameron begins to say. "i really like you y/n. youre a beautiful, smart, funny girl. i want you to be my girlfriend."

i looked at him shocked and we stop dancing.

"you don't have to give me an answer now, but i just wanted to let you know i felt this way," cameron says.

"yeah, let me think about it?" i answer. he nods.

.