28

authors note: i'm not making this kidnap situation last long cuz i wanna write more about y/n and mattia finally getting together.
_________________________________
y/n pov

fuck the back of my head hurt like shit. i tried to rub it with my hand but they were tied together behind a chair.

what the fuck?

"hello?" i yell.

i didn't recognize where i was.

"you're awake," a voice said.

i recognized that voice. it was cameron's.

"cameron?" i ask.

he walked into the light and smiled at me.
"still recognize my voice princess?"

"why? why would you kidnap me? you know you could've just texted me to meet up with you right?"

"can you shut up," he shouted. "you've always been so sarcastic."

i roll my eyes. i look down at his waist a saw a gun tucked into his pocket. then i got a little bit scared.

"answer my question," i say. "what's the point in all this? where am i?"

"my basement," he says casually but then looks at me. "do you know who your dad cheated on your mom with?" cameron randomly asks.

"no.." i answer. "do you?"

"yeah," cameron says, gritting his teeth. "my mom."

i slightly dropped my mouth, shocked at his response.

"at first i dated you to find out where your dad was but then i actually liked you, you know?" cameron explains. "and if you haven't put it together yet, yeah i'm the one who cut off your dad's brakes. oops."

i glare at him and tried my best to break loose from the ropes around my hands but it didn't work.

"i didn't mean to kill him," cameron started again, "but i guess it ended up that way."

"you're fucking crazy."

"your dad ruined my family," cameron says getting really close to my face. "so, i ruined his."

i spit at him and grin but he slaps me across the face.

"i didn't wanna tell you at first, but then you broke up with me," cameron adds. "i know you never really liked me."

"i did," i corrected him.

"not as much as you liked mattia."

"well can you see why...?" i ask, looking at myself tied to the chair.

"we could've been a really good couple," cameron whispers.

"i broke up with you cuz my dad dying was too much for me to handle," i said. "and whose fault is that? yours."

"didn't have to break up with me, if i was mattia you would've still stayed with me."

okay well he's not wrong. "don't do this cameron. just let me go and we forget this happened."

"no i think i'm good."

mattia's pov
dean and i arrived at the station around the same
time.

"we got eyes on the car," another officer said.

dean and i looked at the computer screen and i instantly knew where it was.

"that's.. cameron's house.." i say. "her ex boyfriend."

"then let's go," dean says and we walk out the door.

camerons house.

we approach the door and dean kicks it down while holding a gun in his hand.

the entire house was empty, y/n and cameron weren't anywhere to be seen.

"over here," dean says pointing to the door. "i think it's a basement."

i open the door and we walk down the stairs quietly.

"i broke up with you cuz my dad dying was too much for me to handle," i hear yn say. "and whose fault is that? yours."

"didn't have to break up with me, if i was mattia you would've still stayed with me," cameron says.

what did he mean by that?

dean and i stay around the corner and listen to what was going on.
i peaked around the corner to see y/n tied in a chair and cameron walking back and forth.

"shit he has a gun," i whisper.

"don't do this cameron. just let me go and we can forget this happened," y/n says.

"no i think i'm good."

"god you're so dead when i get out of here," y/n says aggressively.

"assuming you do get out of here," cameron says. "i just told you that i killed you dad, i'm gonna have to kill you too."

i widen my eyes.

"and all of this could've been avoided if you just got rid of your feelings for mattia," cameron sighs.

i hear him pull out his gun but dean gets up.

"hands up cameron," deans says pointing the gun at him. "drop it."

cameron sighs in frustration and drops the gun.

dean puts him in handcuffs. "you're under arrest for the murder of (y/n's dad name) and kidnapping."

i untie the rope around y/n's hands and she gets up and pulls me into a hug.

. yes i'm making mattia and y/n confess in the next chapter sorry i made y'all wait this long 😗👉🏻👈🏻