38

y/n's pov

a couple hours later, the doctors transferred mason to a different room because i requested privacy.

mattia came back into my room and took a seat on a chair near by my bed.

"i dont even know where to begin.." mattia says looking down.

"how about you start by telling me why you went with claire in the first place," i reply.

mattia sighs. "she showed me a picture of you kissing mason and i got mad."

"why would you be so quick to assume to the worst?" i ask. "i've never showed signs that i'm even cheating on you in any way."

"i know, i know i'm sorry," mattia apologizes, "i don't know what came over me."

"you really fucking hurt me mattia," i said, tearing up.

"and i promise i'll never do it again." mattia takes my hand into his. "i love you."

i sniffle and ask a question that i knew i didn't want the answer to. "what'd you guys do in the car?"

"what?"

"did you fuck her?" i ask, raising my voice.

"no," mattia shouted, "i- we kissed and she... she gave me head."

i bite my lip to prevent myself from crying. "i just don't understand how you did it so easily... how did you go with another girl so fucking easily?"

"it wasn't easy," mattia answered, "it felt wrong the entire time but i let my anger get the best of me."

i don't say anything and look away, i couldnt bare to look at him right now.

"y/n you're free to go," the doctor says walking in.

i wipe away my tears quickly and smiled. "thank you doctor."

my mom took me home with mattia and car ride was silent the entire time.

once we got home, mattia followed me inside.

"we still need to talk," mattia said.

"i don't know what else to say," i reply.

we walk into my room and take a seat on my bed.

"y/n i love you, i know i love you."

"do i?" i ask, "cause you obviously weren't thinking about that when you were letting another girl suck your dick."

he scoots closer to me, making us only a few inches away.

"please," his voice cracks, telling me he's about to cry. "i promise you, it won't happen again."

i look into his eyes and saw the sincerity but it was just too hard.

"if you loved me when you did that to me.. then i don't wanna find out what youre capable of doing when you stop loving me.." my whispered.

"i'll never stop loving you," he replies, putting his forehead against mine. "baby please.."

tears start falling down my cheeks because being touched by him felt so familiar and right. but he was touching another girl like this just a day ago.

mattia bring his lips to mine and starts kissing me lightly. "i only want you."

his kisses me again and for a second i kissed him back but i couldn't let him manipulate me.

"mattia stop," i push him off.

"i'm sorry," he says quickly. "please forgive me, please."

"i love you," i said looking at him. he smiles but i interrupt him. "but i need time to think."

his smile fades. "okay i understand."

"can you go back to your room?" i ask.

mattia nods and heads towards the window. "i know i messed up," he says looking back, "but i'm gonna fix this— i'm gonna fix us."

i sigh and watch him crawl through the window, to his room.

-

the entire night i kept tossing and turning. i hated being in a fight with mattia, it hurt so bad.

i take out my phone and decided to call paige.

calling paige

paige: ma'am, do you realize what time it is?
y/n: you still answered didn't you?
paige: whatever. whyd you call?
y/n: long story, short but i got in a car accident and mattia cheated on me because he thought i cheated on him with mason so-
paige: wait wait wait you got in a car accident? and mattia did what now? because he thought you did what with mason?
y/n: i don't know what to do

i explained the whole situation to paige.

y/n: i love him, paige
paige: if he really did love you too he wouldn't have done what he did.
y/n: i know..
paige: cheating is cheating, y/n. what happens if you make him mad again? is he gonna go get head from another girl again?
y/n: i love him too much to let go.
paige: it's your decision but i don't know babe. i mean i know mattia loves you but he was so quick to assume the worst.
y/n: he was probably just insecure about mason.
paige: so? instead of talking he went straight to cheating.

i sigh.

paige: i just think he needs to prove his loyalty to you again.. don't give in too easily— make him work for it.
y/n: yeah okay.. thank you for staying up.
paige: of course, goodnight
y/n: goodnight

sorry this chapter was lowkey ass i just needed to write smt. i was out all day and i'm probably gonna be out tmr. stay safe ily ❤️