22

we drive for about 15 minutes until she pulls into a parking lot of a bar.
she's not even legally allowed to drink at a bar, what is she doing here?
i make sure to park a safe distance from her so she doesn't see me. y/n gets out of her car and walks to into the bar.

after a few seconds, i get out of my car and walk in slowly. i scan the room and didn't find her anywhere.

"hey can i help you?" asked a male worker.

"have you seen a girl walk in here just now?" i ask quietly.

"light brown, wavy hair, light brown eyes, pumped lips, 5'5, small nose, pretty?" he answered.

"that was.. oddly specific.. but yeah sounds like her."

"shes in one of our more private rooms—she asked to not be disturbed."

"private?" i asked curiously.

"think of it as a VIP room"

"why does she need a VIP room to herself?" i say playfully.

"she's not by herself.."

"who's she with then," i raise my voice.

"sir, please get a drink or leave," he responds.

i didn't wanna leave— not without her.

"okay yeah i'll get a drink but i'm not of legal age-"

"don't worry about it. i'm sure you know y/n isn't legal either?" he says.

"yeah i know. thanks."

i sit at the bar for 20 minutes until two people that walked in caught my attention (a girl and a boy, they looked like siblings). they walk to the bartender nearby me.

"i heard a certain someone is back," the boy says.

"well you heard right mariano," the bartender replies.

"is she in the room?" his sister asks.

"yeah, she's with jaden," said the bartender.

the girl nods and looks over at me.

"well i haven't seen you here before," she says looking me up and down. "i'm cynthia. you are?"

we gonna pretend cynthia parker and mariano castano are siblings 😭

"mattia polibio," i reply.

i wanted to get to the VIP room to see y/n so i decided to be friendly with these two.

"mattia? dope name," her brother replied. "i'm mariano castano. wanna come hang with us?"

"sure," i finish what was left of my drink and stood up. cynthia put her held her hand out and i took it and followed them to the back.

we approach a room with multiple color lights coming from under the door.

mariano opens, revealing y/n and another guy sitting on the couch. "well if it isn't y/n y/l/n. i've missed you mamas"

mamas? what the fuck ?

"please never be gone for that long again," cynthia pleaded. "things were getting boring around here."

y/n chuckles. "yeah well i'm back-" she looks at me a freezes.

mariano notices. "you know mattia?"

"yeah we go to the same school," she replies and puts down her drink.

the guy next to her puts her arm around her and takes the juul of out his mouth and puts it in hers. since when does she vape?

"well the more the merrier," he said. "i'm jaden, nice to meet you mattia."

"same here bro," i dab him up.

"maybe cynthia can finally have some fun with someone," jaden says jokingly.

mariano looks over at me. "oh don't worry bro i'm not that overprotective type. not in that way at least— i let her have her freedom," he explains.

"as if i need your permission," cynthia snaps back. "let's sit down."

jaden and y/n scoot over. i was heading to the spot next to y/n but mariano beats me to it and sits next to her. i sat between him and cynthia and she lays on my shoulder— making y/n glance at us.

"i didn't know y'all were gonna show up," jaden says, "i'll go get more drinks."

.