40

y/n's pov

text from jason
jason: you pulling up the party ?
y/n: yessir
jason: ight bet. see you soon.

i lived for jason's parties to be honest. he always knew how to have a good time and have fun— everyone always shows up to his parties.

the party was starting soon so i had to go get ready.

mattia knocked on his window and gestured for me to come to him

"what's up?" i ask.

"wanna go to the party together?" he replies.

"no."

"what why?"

"cuz before when we were 'friends with benefits' we never went to any parties together," i said.

mattia rolls his eyes. "fine, i'll meet you there."

"bet."

-

right when i walked through the party the smell of alcohol immediately came over me. i breathe in, taking in the scent. i haven't drank in so long and this was exactly what i needed at the moment.

"i know that look," paige said strolling over, handing me a beer. "that's your, i wanna get fucked up look."

i take the beer from her. "reminds you of summer doesnt it?"

"before you had mattia and before i had kairi— maybe we should go back to being single," paige said taking a sip from her beer.

"except kairi didn't cheat on you," i said, "you'd have no reason to break up with him."

"true. did you figure out what to do about mattia?"

"he said he wanted to start over— earn back my trust," i tell her, "at this point we're friends with benefits."

"have you fucked him?"

"he finger fucked me in the movies."

"bitch the movies? i'm gone," paige laughed.

i chuckle and look around. "this was pretty much our life everyday in the summer huh?"

"we'd find the cutest guys and make out with them every single time," paige answered. "and maybe even fuck them after."

"and one night we got so fucked up that we took off our shirts," i added.

"and went skinny dipping in front of everyone," paige continued laughing.

"i just want that feeling back," i look at her, "i want to feel.. free again."

"what're you saying? that you wanna break up with mattia ?"

"no, but... i just wanna fuck around," i said.

"then get even," paige shrugged taking another sip of her beer.

"what do you mean get even?" i ask, sipping mine.

"why don't you let someone else pleasure you?"

"no, that's wrong," i opposed.

"so? mattia clearly didn't about that when claire was sucking the skin off his dick."

"i could never do that to mattia," i say.

"it was just a suggestion." paige took a big gulp from her beer, finishing it. "now, let's go back to our summer selves for one night."

i down my beer. "say no more."

she drags me to the dance floor and i try my best to be my old self just for a little bit.

mattia's pov
alejandro, kairi and i were at the kitchen as i watched paige and y/n talk across the room. they looked like they were having a serious conversation until paige dragged her to the dance floor.

"looks like y/n came to have fun," alejandro said.

"i guess so," i agreed, taking a drink.

jason and two other boys were laughing near us.

"summer y/n is back i see," jason laughed.

"maybe you guys can hook up again," a boy said.

"nah she's like my best friend bro," jason replies. "we only hooked up in the summer cuz we were bored and horny."

"shiii, if you won't take her, i will," the second boy said.

"isn't she with mattia?" asked the first guy.

"i'm not sure if they're still together but i heard he cheated on her."

"imagine cheating on y/n," he scoffs. "i'd treat her so right bro."

i let out an angry sigh and shout over to them. "too bad you'll never get the chance, she's still mine."

"why don't you shut up and go cheat on her again?" he snapped.

i put my drink down and walk over to him. "say that again."

"woah," alejandro says while he pulls me back.

"hey you're the one dating her," kairi reminded me, "he's not worth it, just leave it."

i calm down and a little bit and glare at him while he walks away.

.