Chapter 1

Pain. That's what I usually felt on nights with him. He was so rough with me, but I took it because that's what he wanted. And I needed the money. I was going to get out of this city no matter what it took, even if that meant selling my body to dirty old men who paid in crumbled bills and drugs.

That's right. I sell my body and it's exactly what people think. Sex. Sometimes women wanted me, but it was mostly men. I guess my fair complexion, bottle blonde hair and blue eyes really caught their eyes. Sure, I hated it all. I felt dirty and used. But that was always my life. I ran away when I was fourteen. My dad was abusive and my mom drank away her feelings. I managed to survive for two years by stealing and evading the cops, but when I grew a little and fleshed out, I was too noticeable. I couldn't just pick pocket anymore.

And that's when I met him. The man whose bed I am lying in currently. Sheets were pooled around me, sweat and c.um on the sheets. He was always so messy. Always so excited to be with me. My legs trembled and my back ached while I sat alone on the bed in dark room.

His name is Liam. He's around twenty five or thirty and had no family. Or maybe he did and just didn't want to talk about them around me. Who knows what secrets I could hold and use against these men that slammed themselves into me over and over again.

Liam was a regular. I belonged to him on the weekends. He had a special house for our time together. It was bare of furniture other than the bedroom, which was lavished with red walls, a king sized bed with silk sheets, and an amazing bathroom. On Fridays he would be the worst, wanting me to bend over and spread myself wide. Saturdays were more loving, if I could even call it that. I was a prostitute. No one would ever love me.

Then on Sundays I was free to do whatever. I could bathe in the large tub, eat anything in the fridge in the kitchen, anything I wanted as long as I cleaned up. Liam would leave the money and a small bag of cocaine on the bed stand and leave the house.

That was my life. I'm sixteen now and I make enough money to barely scrape by. I hate this life, but it keeps me going. I stuffed the cash into my pocket and took the bag of cocaine, dumping it down the toilet to get rid of it. I had tried it once and vowed never again. I wasn't going to be some druggie along with what I already do.

I locked up the house and checked my phone that had been off the entire weekend. My body hurt, but at least I didn't have marks on me. My other clients would be uneasy if another person left themselves on me. It's bad business. My phone had several missed calls, some being from my only friend, Louis.

I called him back first and he answered on the first ring. "Hey! Niall!" He sang into the phone. I chuckled and greeted him back. "I have a little favor to ask you." Louis spoke.

"Yeah?"

"You see, I've got this friend whose loaded. Business guy, you know. He's a good guy, but he's a little stressed and I gave him your number. It took some time to convince him, but he's in. He wants to set up a meeting." Louis was my middle man. He knew the big wigs who run the blocks around this city. He would set up the meetings with me for them to eliminate any connections.

I thought about and I knew I was tired, but I had the night free. I could fit this guy into my schedule. You see, Louis thought I was eighteen, not underage like I am. I bet if he knew he would stop talking to me and my cash flow would be gone. I wouldn't survive. "Sure." I told Louis. "I'm free tonight."

"Awesome. Okay, I'll tell him. Where do you want to meet?"

"Same place." I spoke, walking down the street. I held my phone between my shoulder and my ear. "If he wants everything it's going to be five hundred."

"That's a little pricey, Niall. He's new to the scene."

I sighed loudly. "Fine. Three."

A few hours later I had eaten and situated myself into my most used hotel. I liked it there. They didn't ask questions and they didn't expect me to pay the bill until after I was done with the room. I left a key at the front desk for my client, the desk worker would know what to do. I then went up to the room and fixed the bed up. I made sure I looked the part and then waited. I waited for a good hour and when the door finally opened I sat on the bed and fixed my eyes on who was going to enter.

What I didn't expect was a younger man in a tailored suit. His hair was in a quiff, dark and shiny. His facial hair was to die for and my god, that jaw line. His eyelashes heavily weighed on his eyes and his lips were pouted.

"N-Niall? Louis' friend?"

I hopped up from the bed and smiled. "That's me. Now I'm going to go over some rules. First one, don't be nervous." I chuckled as I sauntered over to him. He stood there with a slight tremble in his hands. "You really don't have to be." I grabbed his tie and pulled it out from under his buttons jacket. "What's your name?" I asked, teasing him with my lips close to his.

"Z-Zayn." I watched his adam's apple bounce in his throat.

"Well, Zayn. Let's have some fun."

A/N: This will probably be rated R so please follow me if you want to read. I'll try and keep it PG 13 as long as I can by editing some things, but the ideas I am working with are very mature. This part was to introduce you to the main characters of the story a bit. Of course this will be Ziall!!! I'll update the first chapter in 2015 (not sure which month yet, but early) and then I'll update quickly!

Please vote and comment.

Much Love

Jachxx