Chapter 26

My bruises weren't faded and I looked a little thinner than I usually was. The bags under my eyes were so dark that I looked dead, but I guess that fit the mood I was in.

It was the day of the Rounds and I was up first for the bidding war. It had been a week since I last saw Zayn, but I still believed he was out there looking for me. He had to be. I had to think that he was out there searching everywhere for me because he cared. If I didn't believe it, I would be lost in my own mind and left to my own devices which were self destructive.

I saw Louis the day before where he cursed harsh words at me and threw in a little slap at the end for good measure. I had only heard him through the door since then, always talking on the phone with some guy that he called his boss. I thought Louis worked for himself, but there was someone higher up, and that scared me.

I waited in my room, unable to really think about anything other than the auction that I was going to be a part of. Who would be there, who would bid on me and why would they want me that much. I knew Liam would be there for sure. The man had it out for me since the beginning. I bet he was just itching to spend a fortune on me.

I thought of a few other big wigs that would be there for certain. There was this one woman with especially large breasts who was into bondage. I wasn't, but whatever got me the money she had to offer. Then there were a few old men that could barely get it up, but drooled when I gave them a strip show and a lap dance.

That would be my life from then on.

The door to my room unlatched and opened up wide. Louis didn't walk in like I had expected. It was the two guards from before. Nick and George. My eyes widened and it was like my body knew how to react when they were near me. I stiffened up and pulled my knees to my chest. I scooted as far back on my bed as possible.

"Heh, look at him." The driver from before, Nick, chuckled. He was the first one to walk into the room and then George followed him. "You scared, kid?" They walked closer towards the bed I was on until there was no way for me to escape around them. "Hmmm?" George leaned forward.

"Get the hell away from me." I warned them.

"I can't believe this kid still has some fight in him." George said, grabbing my ankle and yanking me forward. I yelped out in pain and tried to kick him with my other leg, but he grabbed that one too, pulling me across the bed and towards him.

"Boss said not to mess with him. He's getting sold, remember?" I was let go when Nick grabbed George's shoulder and stopped him from continuing. They scuffled around a little bit before backing off.

"Fine. Fine." George held his hands up in defeat. "Let's just grab him like Tommo said." They grabbed my upper arms and pulled me from the bed. That time, I gave in and didn't struggle even though I didn't like their hands on me. I was taken down the hallway to the end where there was a larger room. It wasn't a bedroom like all the others, it was a type of office. It had a couch, a desk and at the desk, sat Louis.

"We've got him for you, boss." They nudged me forwards so that I was standing in front of the desk. I hugged myself close in front of Louis. He was reading over something on the computer screen in front of him and then he finally looked up and saw me.

"Strip down" He said, looking back at his computer screen. I shakily grabbed the hem of my shirt and pulled it over my head. "All the way." He said in a monotone voice. I continued to remove my shorts and briefs along with them. I was standing fully naked in front of Louis and the two others. "Alright, turn." He said, finally taking a good look at me. I did as I was told and turned around slowly. He was inspecting me and I knew it was for the rounds.