Chapter 39

"I have plans for you boys. Don't disappoint." I didn't like the sound of his words. Liam was up to something heinous.

"What the hell could you possible be up to now! You're a roach, a rat!" It was a blur of motions before everything settled and Liam was choking Ashton, pushing him so far down into his mattress that I thought the springs would break. Liam's cane was thrown to the ground and I eyed it for a moment.

"You think you can just talk back to me?" Liam yelled into Ashton's purpling face. "You obviously know who I am. I know who you are. That f.uck boy that Zayn was so fond of. Huh!? You are not allowed to even breath the same air as me, let alone back talk me." Liam released Ashton and he coughed uncontrollably. He then turned around and gave me a glare. "What? Did you think you could pick that up and hit me over the head? Pathetic, Niall." He leaned down with more effort than what was necessary and picked up his cane.

"Take them separately." Liam called out and two men entered the room. The doctor came in as well and tried to stop them, saying something about how our injuries were healed fully. Liam didn't care though, he pushed Dr. Manza to the side and told his men to continue. I watched as they grabbed Ashton and he struggled against them, but they held him tight to the point where he just gave up. I bet it was more trouble than anything. When Ashton was out of the room by force, Liam looked at me. "Well?"

"I hate you."

For once, Liam was silent.

"You what?" He looked shocked. I was taken aback slightly. "How can you say that, Niall?" He walked closer to me. "How can you say you hate me? Do you honestly think that lowly of me?" Liam shook his head. "I love you, Niall." He patted his chest. "Deep down inside I know you love me too." Liam leaned forward to kiss me and I shoved him away with the little energy I had. I knew it was a bad idea to begin with, but my lips belonged to Zayn and Zayn alone.

I was slammed back against the bed by Liam. Much like he did to Ashton only moments before. I felt his fingers dig into the skin of my neck and my air slowly dwindle. "Say that you love me, Niall." He ordered. My eyes started to water. "Do it now."

"I-I..." I gasped for air. Liam's grip loosened and I was able to breath in. "I hate you." I told him again. Out of the corner of my eye I could his his other hand forming into a fist and then it came hurdling towards my face. After that, everything was a blur and I felt myself falling into darkness.

When I woke up, it was cold and my leg, as well as my head, was killing me. I opened my eyes to a dark room with nothing in it but a few boxes stacked in the corner. There was a wetness to the air and I could hear something dripping inside the room. I reached for my head first, feeling the knot that appeared under my eyes near my cheekbone. I should have just lied and told Liam what he wanted to hear, but no. I had to be stubborn and get myself into another situation.

The next thing I did was reach down to my leg where my cast still was. I was sitting on the cold ground which was the complete opposite from the somewhat comfortable hospital bed. As my eyes adjusted to the dark, I could see a slim line of light coming from underneath a door, and much to my surprise, footsteps walked by. I pulled myself closer to the door to hear anything of what the person was doing, but I found it hard to drag myself across the floor.

Then, the door opened wide and I was blinded by the light that lit up the hallway. Liam stood there in a nice suit while fixing his cuff links. "How are you, Niall?" He asked in this condescending tone.

"I'm fine." I bit back my words.

"Alright, get him up." Liam calmly ordered his men to come into the room and pick me up from the floor. It must have been really easy for them, I weighed hardly anything, almost to the point where my ribs were showing. I let them get me to my feet, but my leg was throbbing, so I couldn't do much to stand by myself. "Take him to the other room." Liam waved his hand in the air like it was nothing. The men took me out of the room I was in and down the hallway. The building looked like the one I had been in before with Louis when he had me up for the Rounds. It had long hallways with rooms on either side. I bet that it was where he kept all of his other prostitutes.

I would have never thought about Liam being a big wig in the system. I imagined him with some secret life, but nothing like being the mastermind of all of this. And even Zayn. When I first met him, he was a business man who was nervous to be around me. I knew now that he was acting back then, but he was just too good at it for it all to be true.

Everything about him was too good to be true and I needed that in my life. I needed him in my life. So I couldn't give up here. I had to keep fighting. If it was the last thing I did. I would go out fighting for him until the end.

They took me down the hall and then we ended up at another room that looked a little more lavish than the dark and wet one I was in before. There was furniture and a large bed in the middle of the room. Around the bed, there were different things, like sex swings and others of the sort. I imagined that this was the room where Liam tested out his products.

They led me to the bed and sat me down. Liam then walked in, with a limp in his step along with his cane, and sat at a chair near the bed. A young woman, naked I might add, came up and handed him a glass of what looked like whiskey. He swirled it with his finger and licked it before taking a sip. He was silent when the others left the room until the door closed. When the door clicked shut, he spoke up. "So I brought you to this room for a reason."

"I know." He wanted sex. What other use was there for this room? The sex toys. The bed in the middle. It wasn't going to be some cute sleepover. This was going to hurt. And I wasn't even sure how he was going to work around the whole leg in a cast thing.

"Of course, we will be getting that off of your leg for the time being. Our good doctor said that it was just there as a precaution to your condition Make sure you didn't run off anywhere and hurt yourself." I knew it. It was only there to keep me immobile. Liam nodded at me before taking another sip and then putting his cup back into the woman's hands. She quickly walked off. "Obviously, this will be uncomfortable for you, but I think you can handle the pain."

Again, the door opened and Dr. Manza stepped in with this surgical saw in his hand. "This isn't the place I would like to be doing this." He walked up too me and gave me a small apologetic look.

"Just go on and do it. You said that it would be fine." I knew I wouldn't be. I wasn't ready to see what was underneath. Maybe more bandages?

"Lie back, please." He told me softly and I did as the doctor told me just so I could get this over with. It took a little while for him to get the whole thing off and then when he finally popped it off my leg, I almost felt relieved that I could bend my knee. Sure, it hurt because of the two gun shots in my leg, but my bones weren't broken. Only the skin was marred with long, red scars and stitches. "These wounds need cleaned." Dr. Manza told Liam and then waited for his response. Liam waved his hand in the air and told him to carry on.

"Oh, but I want the other boy to help." Liam spoke up, getting up from his chair. "Let me tell my men to go and get him." He pulled his phone from his pocket and pressed it to his ear. Only minutes later, Ashton came into the room looking defeated and broken with two large men. "Get those two into the bathroom. I'll be around shortly."

"Ashton?" I called out to my only friend in the place. He didn't even look at me. He just walked in step with the men. "Ashton, please say something." He remained silent until he was placed in front of me. He offered his hands to me. I took them and I was helped up from the bed.

"Just do what he says, Niall." I heard Ashton finally speak to me as we were led out of the room and towards a military style bathroom. There was a line of showers and toilets in stalls. There were three or four other people in the room with us, but when they looked and saw us, they all scattered. "Come on, kid." Ashton urged me to the end of the shower line where there was a shower chair. Ashton got on his knees before me and tugged at my shorts. I sharply breathed in and he just sighed. "Can't get you clean with your clothes on." He said softly. "We'll get out of this."

"I wish I could believe you."

"You're going to have to believe in something, kid."

A/N: So that was a bit of a filler, but I swear it's leading up to something. Please comment and vote! I love you all!

Much Love

Jachxx