Chapter 10

Okay. I was living the life. This place was amazing. I couldn’t believe that this was happening to me. Sure, I had times were I would go to rich people’s houses and live in luxury for a night, but this was for a whole month. And something told me that I was going to enjoy every minute of it. 

I wandered around my room. It was simple, but still really nice. I ran my hands over the sheets of my bed and they were so soft that I felt like sleeping in them would cause me to sleep like a baby, which is something that never happened. There was a vanity on the one side of the room with a large mirror. I walked over to it and looked at my face. I was still a little bruised from Liam. I lifted my shirt, yep, more bruises. I sighed and dropped my shirt. 

I hoped that I could please Zayn this way. I was in too much pain the night before to do anything for him, but I was feeling better. Maybe it was just the atmosphere, but it was like all my injuries were gone. Minus my wrist. That still hurt like a bitch.  

I had a few hours to spare, so I sat down on the bed and pulled my bags onto the bed as well. I started to pull out my things and organize them. I had my normal day to day clothes in one pile, my toiletries in another pile. Some sweats to sleep in and then a pile of nice looking underwear, other garments and things that Zayn would like to see me in. 

I hadn’t figured out what he liked other than being called Daddy. The thought made me shiver with excitement. We were interrupted half way between out first meeting. Zayn was a busy business man. I hoped that wouldn’t keep him from me this month. I was eager to be with him. Which was strange because I hated most of the events in my life, but Zayn had been so nice to me and his body was rocking. Why wouldn’t I be excited?

I wanted to wander around the house and see just how rich Zayn was. There were other hallways and rooms that Charles didn’t show me that I was curious about. Also, Charles said that there was pool. I had to see it. 

So I peaked out of my doorway and saw that no one was out there. I stepped out and decided to kill the rest of my time by exploring the house. I wandered down the stairway and into the kitchen. Everything looked so new and there were granite countertops. I ran my fingers across the glossy surface and smiled. On the far wall of the house that was facing the city, there was a small walkway hidden in foliage with a gate. The large windows looked like they would move, so I pushed on one and they opened like panels. I jumped back in surprise. I had never seen such a thing before. This house sure was amazing. 

I followed that small path with the gate into a courtyard that was carved into the side of the mountain just like the house was. The pool was there, glistening and looking refreshing. I smiled and walked further into the court yard. That was when I saw the grounds keeper. I think his name was John. He turned and smiled at me. 

“Good morning there.” He waved and pulled his net from the pool. He was cleaning up some leaves. “Are you the guest for the month?” He asked, looking me up and down. I nodded. I knew he was judging me. I bet they all knew that their boss bought me for the month and that I was a prostitute. “How old are you?” He asked warily. 

I had answered this question so many times before and perfected my lie. “I turn nineteen next month.” I would also say that I had a birthday coming up because that deterred people who asking any further. If I just said I was eighteen, some people would get suspicious. I mean, I looked younger because I was younger.