Chapter 40

They took our clothes and gave us new bandages for our wounds.  I finally saw Ashton's back and it didn't look good. I knew he was covering up his pain to keep me from worrying. But I was worried. Ashton was escorted away from me,still completely naked. I told myself that I would see him again. Even if I never would. I had to have faith in that. Just like Ashton had told me. I had to have faith in something.

Dr Manza came into the bathroom while I was alone and checked my leg. I could tell he was worried because if I didn't get the right treatment I would possibly loose my leg to infection. When he left Liam entered the bathroom with a silky robe in his grasp.

"You want me to wear that?" I asked.

Liam smiled at me. "Only the softest for you, Niall." He walked towards me with a slimy smile on his  face. "Do you like it?" He stood before me with an expression on his face that I could only explain as... hopeful?

"No." I bit my lip, waiting for the reprimand to come, but nothing happened. I looked back up at Liam and he just stood there. "A-Aren't you going to hit me? Force me to wear the thing?" I asked, feeling a slight bit more brave.

"It's your choice whether you're covered up or completely naked while walking with me down the hall back to the room." Liam shrugged, dropping the silk robe onto the wet ground. I scrambled to get it before it got completely soaked and wrapped in around my body. "Good." Liam grabbed my arm and yanked me up from the shower chair I had sat in.

Pain shot up my leg from my wound, but I bit back my tears and breathed deeply to dissipate the pain. Liam held fast to me on our way out of the bathroom. Several people were standing outside with their head turns downwards, staring at the floor as Liam and I walked past them. They were his other purchases.

Who knew how many people Liam had gained or had taken over from the previous owner, Zayn's father. It was still hard for me to wrap my mind around that. We walked farther down the hall. Most of my weight was pressing against Liam and he was surprisingly holding me up so it didn't hurt as bad. We made it back to the room with the bed in the middle. Ashton was already sitting on the side of the bed, a silk robe around him as well.

"Well, boys. It's time for something very special." Liam said in an almost sing song way. He clapped me on the shoulder and I stumbled forward slightly. Ashton's eyes widened and the he glared at Liam. "Now Niall, be a good boy and go sit with Ashton." I was nudged forward and I hobbled over to Ashton.

When I sat down my robe slid up my thigh, revealing more of my leg. I pulled it down and looked up at Ashton. I could see him gulp deeply and look back over at Liam. As he was standing before us, he was loosening his tie from around his neck.

"W-what's going on?" I asked nervously. 

"Well you see... I've been really frustrated lately and I need some relief." He limped over to the small chair that was in the room. He dropped his tie on the cushion and then re,over his jacket, quickly working on his shirt and belt next. "You two are my relief for the night." His slimy tongue ran over his bottom lip like he was salivating at the thought of us.

"F.uck that." Ashton got up from the bed and as if almost instantaneously. Liam's booming voice filled the room.

"You'd think that after all of these years you would shut that pretty little mouth of yours. But it looks like I will have to shut you up myself." Liam let his belt buckle hang loose from his slacks. His limp was obvious and I wondered why he had ditched the cane. I watched every step of his until he stood in front of Ashton. His glare was intense and the. He suddenly grabbed a chunk of Ashton's hair, yanking him forward. "Maybe you want that pretty little mouth filled up? Come on and pleasure me. Give those dirty words a true place to belong."

I watched in horror and disgust as Liam roughly pulled his pants to down and forced Ashton's mouth onto his c.ock. Ashton fought back, pushing against Liam, but Liam's grip was inescapable. I heard Ashton gag over and over again until his eyes started to water and tears streamed down his face.

Liam pulled away after stream lining his c.um into Ashton's mouth. "Swallow it." He demanded. C.um was dripping from Ashton's lips. His eyes were red and his cheeks flushed. His lips were swollen and abused, but he did as he was told, almost puking as he did. He wiped his mouth afterwards with the back of his hand.

"Do you have anymore to say?" Liam smirked, stepping away from Ashton. "Hmm?" Ashton remained silent. "Good."

Liam eyed me next. I sat straight up and watched him. My breathing was uneven because I was scared, terrified about getting hurt again. "You know the drill." Liam stared at me, his dark eyes would haunt me into my dreams. There was no escape. I quickly glanced over at Ashton and he was giving Liam the most hateful look.

Ashton had gotten out of this life. He had a girlfriend back home. He had a life away from all of this and this terror from the past had to have been ten times worse for him than it was for me. I was used to this while he had. Been out for years. Well, until Zayn, no, I pulled him back into this mess.

"L-Liam please... Just me. I-I don't like when you...touch anyone other than me." I reached forward for Liam's face and held his in my stare. I could feel Ashton's stare burning into my side. Liam went to take a second look back at Ashton, but I held his face steadily between my hands. "I- I want you...all to myself, Liam."

This was for Ashton's survival.

This was for him to get back to his life.

"F.uck me, Liam. Only me. I'm yours." I leaned in, pouting my lips. Liam licked his own lips and then moved in for the kill. Liam's lips smashed against my own with such force that I was pushed back to the bed. The silkiness of my robe amused the loose be,t to slide out of place, opening up to my naked body.

"Niall-"  I heard Ashton call out to me.

"Get him out of here," Liam yelled to the guards standing just outside the door. "Do what you want with him, I do t care." Just like Louis had said to his guards, Ashton was taken away from the room and at the mercy of the guards. I heard muffled fighting until everything went quiet and I could only hear my pounding heart in my chest.

"Now it can just be the two of us. No interruptions." Liam kissed my neck while his hand searched my body.  My skin was on fire because of his touch. I hated to think that it was doing something for me, but it was. I couldn't help what ways my body reacted to Liam. I guess it was my body telling me that this was a way of survival. As long as Liam thought he was giving and receiving pleasure from me. That was how I was going to do this. 

"Mmm, Liam." I faked, but faked like a professional. I guess all those years of faking it with others really helped me out. I felt violated at every moment with Liam, but I kept reminding myself that this was for my survival.

"Why don't we try something new, hmm?" Liam moaned into my ear. "Alright, baby?"

I momentarily lost my facade, staring up at Liam's dark and twisted face. "What?"

Liam pulled back, bringing me with him. I straddled his lap in the most uncomfortable way. "I know you like dirty talk. I know you scream his name and call him daddy. Just like the little s.lut you are."

It hit me hard, the realization of it all. Liam could only know if he were there when Zayn and I had personal time together. I never did that with anyone else before. As he watching us the whole time. He had to be.

"Call me daddy like you call Zayn."

A/N: I am trash. It's been nearly a month since I last updated. But here you are.  I hoped you enjoyed is chapter, because there is more to come! Please vote and comment. Maybe another update this weekend? Also, Skype me if you want to talk! ChellaJax52

Much Love

Jachxx