Chapter 24

** Trigger Warning: Please skip the starred section if you are sensitive to sexual abuse (more so than what has already been done in this story). If not, continue reading!**

"Give me your phone."  Louis demanded right away. I managed to get up and sit in the seat properly. "I mean it, Niall. Give me the damn phone." Louis barked out and I was scared, but I handed him the phone as the car started moving. The two guys that had grabbed me were in the front seats, one driving and the other on the look out. "Alright." The window rolled down and then he threw my cell phone out. "Now that that's done..."

"Louis, I-" I stammered, pushing my body further against the door to stay as far away from Louis as possible. I knew what he was capable of and I was terrified. 

"Niall, I have done a lot of things for you." Louis said, reaching forward and placing a hand on my thigh. I flinched, but he didn't seem to notice. "And I can only say that I am disappointed in you." He shook his head back and forth and then removed his hand. "A little birdie told me you were thinking on getting out of here."

"I-"

"Shut up, Niall." Louis shook his head again. I could fell the tension in the air. "I got Naomi that job with Zayn Malik years ago and let's just say that we have been keeping in contact." He glanced out the window and I followed his eyes sight, seeing that were were heading to the other side of the city, away from the mountains and Zayn's house. "I need you to understand a couple things, Niall."

"Louis, I just-"

"I told you to shut up!" Louis' hand came flying at my face and smacked me in the cheek. My face heated up as I grabbed my cheek and looked away from Louis. "I want you to get this straight. I own you. Get it?" He grabbed the collar of my shirt and yanked me forward. "Do you think you can just run away after all I had given you?" We were face to face and he was angry. And I didn't mean he was just upset or anything. He was livid and his face was red. 

"I took you off the streets. I set you up to make a living and you repay me like this?" Louis scoffed. "Pathetic, Niall. Just pathetic."

"I wasn't running away. I was just, uh, packing up for the rounds, you know?" I tried to lie my way out of it. Naomi didn't know that Zayn was going to save me and take me away from everything. I guess she just thought that I was running because I asked to pick up some things from my place. She had ratted me out. I had so much trust in her and she was planning against me the whole time. 

"Don't lie. You were never good at it." Louis looked out the window again. "And don't think you will be going back to Zayn." He said almost nonchalantly. My eyes widened, because never seeing Zayn ever again would be hell and I was living in hell at that moment. "Nick, stop by my house. I need to pick up a few things."

I sat there, afraid to say anything to Louis in fear of him hitting me again. The car looped around the city and stopped at a nice house which I figured was Louis'. I had never been to his place before. Louis got out of the car and slammed the door shut. The two guys up front looked back at me and then rolled the window down so that Louis could speak to them. 

"Go ahead and do whatever you want with him. I don't give a f.uck anymore. He's trash to me." I watched in horror as the Nick, the driver got out of the car.