Epilogue

It wasn't long after everything that they had Ashton's funeral. I woke up the morning of with a heavy heart. If it weren't for me, Ashton would still be alive. He would be able to go back to his loved ones. But he was gone now and I kept repeating the scene of him being shot in my head.

"Good morning, beautiful." Zayn's lips pressed to my temple, bringing me back to my senses. "What are you thinking about?" He asked, leaning on his palm and resting his weight on his elbow.

"Nothing." I lied.

I knew I couldn't lie to Zayn anymore. He knew when I did and called me out on it every time."Something is on your mind. I know it." He prodded. I gave in and turned to face him, leaning on my elbow like him.

"I keep seeing it over and over. Ashton. You. Liam." Bang bang bang. Blood everywhere. "I can't get it out of my head." I rolled back over and sighed loudly. "Just when you think it's all over, it's not."

"I understand." Zayn murmured, flopping onto his back as well. His bare chest rose and fell as he breathed evenly. "Hopefully today will help with some of that anxiety." He said, referring to the funeral.

"How do you do it? Deal with the anxiety I mean? You killed someone Ivan only imagine-" I blabbers on and Zayn just looked over at me. "Sorry, I just-"

"Knowing that you're safe. Here. With me in my bed." His arm snaked around me, pulling me close so that our bare skin touched. "That's how I get through it all." His words washed over me and I knew I was truly loved by this man. I kissed his scarred shoulder where a bullet meant for me pierced his flesh.

We lied there for as long as we could before the alarm on my new phone went off. Zayn had gotten me a new phone after mine disappeared along the way. When we were apart we needed to stay in touch. "We should start getting ready." I told Zayn. He grumbled and sat up, rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

"Shower with me?"

Was that even a question?

"Hah." I breathed out, Zayn's hand working wonders on my stress level. "Mmmmm"

"Does that feel good, baby?" Zayn squeezed my c.ock in his hand. I was so hard. Throbbing even. I needed release. "Hmm?"

"So good. Oh god." My legs were shaking. His thumb rubbed my tip, playing with the slit and making me tremble. "Please, oh god. Just-"

"Please, what?" Zayn leaned in. His chest touching my back. Enveloping me.

"P-Please, daddy. Be good to your baby. Make me c.um." I thrust my hips back so that my bare a.ss was pushing up against his erection. We never got the chance to go all the way yet. Our night inevitably being interrupted by a phone call emergency from Zayn's work. "We can if you want- I don't mind." I turned my head to face him. His expression changed. He looked surprised.

"Really?"

"No one is going to interrupt us in the shower. Charles knows better." I told him. Pushing my hips back and rubbing against him.

"F.uck. Don't do that." He grit his teeth together. His jaw clenching.

"Why not?" I teased. This was less romantic than I wanted it to be. But better now then never. I wanted him so bad. Ever since the day I met him in that hotel room where I took most of my clients.

"I might just do this." With a swift motion, Zayn picked up my wet naked body and flipped me around, picking me up and resting my legs on his hip bones. I straddled him and held on with my arms around his neck. His hard length was pushing against my entrance when we lined up perfectly. "You don't think I've been doing all this foreplay for nothing." There was a slight growl to his voice and it was a little shocking to hear after knowing the tender side of Zayn for so long.