1.15

In the lively ambiance of the Prosper Street of the Zou Kingdom's capital, the crowds on the street paved a way to a majestic carriage with the crest of the Zou Kingdom's Royal Family. Everyone look at each other before thinking of a reason while a royal carriage would travel at such time? 

The carriage is escorted by a group of four six soldiers. Four riding the horses and were positioned on both front and back of the carriage while the other two were in between. The crowd saw an eunuch sitting beside the coachman. Some of the crowd followed the royal carriage while the rest went back on enjoying the lively night. 

The royal carriage stopped in front of the new tea house and the soldiers made way for the person from the carriage.

"Greetings Prince Chonghou!"- Everyone bow down and greeted him in unison. The person clad in black robe with purple linings, his silver white hair in a high ponytail as he wear his golden crown and gold hairpin. There's also a noticeable mark on his forehead, his face was chiseled and eyes were sharp like a phoenix and he have one pair of dangling earrings made from a small sapphire stone and pearl.

"At ease,"- His elegant demeanor made the crowd (most of them were ladies) swoon and cover their faces with their handkerchiefs to hide their red faces. The prince only smiled at this and look in front to see the master of the new tea house.

One that stand out in the crowd was a guy a little shorter than his own height, wearing an emerald green robe with bamboo brocade on his outer robe. he wore a light green silk belt with his white jade pendant with his surname "Bai" carved and filled with liquid gold. His long silky black hair was put up with a silver crown and jade hairpin. his features were soft and at the same time a cunning light would flash from his eyes when they both look at each other. 

Bai Zhishi step forward and give him a polite greeting.

"Greetings to Esteemed Prince Chonghou, I am the person in-charged of the Huatian Tea House, forgive our unpreparedness, The owner is far out in the Zen Kingdom and cannot attend to see you, But we still hope for you to enjoy your stay at our humble Tea House."- Bai Zhishi said before going to the said and letting him go in first. 

"Reasonable, let us go inside then,"- The Prince said and went in, Bai Zhishi ushered Ke Xin to tell the rest of the crowd to go off and not make any problems for the Prince visiting the Tea House in private. Ke Xin nodded and with Taoqi, Bai Zhishi went to guide the Prince towards the third floor while introducing the history of the tea house, the interior and the food they serve in the tea house.

The Prince found something interesting about the food, especially the jellies and the pudding he created. Bai Zhishi found out a new discovery; The Prince like something sweet and soft to eat. Bai Zhishi did a double take on thinking that, basically, the food in the ancient times weren't that delectable and very delicious sine the spices weren't that experimented in terms of culinary skills and not all are in the same country.

The Prince found Bai Zhishi's face deep in thought look quite appealing to be called as handsome. Setting down his silver spoon and taking Bai Zhishi's attention, He started to talk about the Zou's literature and history. The Prince saw the glittering and attentive look of Bai Zhishi's eyes, making him notice the earnest attitude of the other person to learn.

"A-Ah, forgive my impudence, Your Highness, this lowly person doesn't go to the academy and could only harness my academic skills in a public library of the Capital of Zen Kingdom."- He explained hastily and asked for his forgiveness. The Prince only gave him an amused laugh before telling him to not bother.

"So this one saying appears to be true: "among the pile of pebbles, one could see a gem"  It seems that regardless of wherever you came or however people judge others, the true skills are well hidden"- The Prince said and Bai Zhishi just politely smiled to him. Sensing an awkward silence coming, The prince coughed before saying,

"Since you are eager, I will task my eunuch to bring some of my literature books that came from the famous line of Royal tutors of our Zou Kingdom!"- The Prince boasted, Bai Zhishi bow down and profusely thank him.

With nothing left to do or say, the prince walk out of the Tea House with a satisfied expression. Bai Zhishi watched his carriage leave before he closed the tea house. 

With a loud relieved sigh, he slumped on the seat nearby and Ke Xin sensibly gave him a cup of clean cold water, thanking him for working hard today. Bai Zhishi smiled at him before patting his head gently.

"Ke Xin is the most sensible ah, good good,"- Bai Zhishi praised him and Ke Xin bow down. His red ears barely shown from his hair. Taoqi grumbled out saying the words "unfair" and "I did my best too" along the lines. Bai Zhishi smiled at him before patting his head too.

"Taoqi too, and everyone, Thank you for our hard work"- Bai Zhishi said to them grateful and they all thank him too before they started to clean the tea house and leave for tonight.

"Tomorrow, we will open late, so please get your rest and sleep well,"- Bai Zhishi said and  they all nodded.

After they all left, Taoqi and Ke Xin went upstairs with Bai Zhishi to the fourth floor to take care of his bath and new set of clothes for sleeping. After Bai Zhishi took care of himself, the two retreated back to their own rooms in the same floor to sleep. Bai Zhishi took his new bamboo scroll and read a few words before taking his blank white paper and his prepared ink and brush. He started to make a new recipe of flower wine brewing to sell. The ingredients should be covered with the help of Bu Feng and the necessary procedures will be spoken to the Owner once he came to Zou Kingdom for his monthly visits. 

The processing of getting rich is hard but Bai Zhishi still find the things that people think is hard and boring to be a good source of fun and new inventions.

As the last stick of the oil lamp burnt out, the bright full moon was out and illuminating on Bai Zhishi's open window. He saw his own shadow against the table. He quietly sorted out his papers before closing his windows, locking the recipes in the compartment of his bed, he went to bed.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A/N: Ah this author feel like this chapter is too short or my senses has been dulled? Anyways! Thank you for reading!

Don't forget to leave out votes, comments and follow my account!

See you all soon you lovable Ghosts! ^U^)/