1.10

Bai Zhīshi looks at the big Siberian Tiger who obediently lets him tie the green silk cloth around its neck. After making sure its securely tied up, he looks back to the feline's eyes and smiled.

"You were such a good lady actually, for that let's have a feast! Come out, let's walk. Do you want Duck meat? Chicken Meat or Beef?"- Bai Zhīshi is very satisfied about its obedience. Walking out of the room with the Tiger in a slow pace to not agitate it or make it fierce.

"Hmm... Seeing you like this, you should be weighing at least ninety-five pounds, If we ride a carriage made of cheap materials, it can't support your weight and the fluffs... I will have to wrong you this time and just walk. I'll compensate with you eating more than enough to feed yourself and the fluffs."- Bai Zhishi reach out to the nose of the Tiger to let her smell his scent first and get use to it before letting it take the initiative to rub itself on his hand. Bai Zhīshi is very happy.

"Later after we eat, I'll give you a bath and brush your furr! It's still Summer so I need to buy Ice so that you won't get too hot in my courtyard."- Bai Zhīshi keep on talking to the tiger as they pass the streets full of people. There were occasional shouts of fear and jumping people to move away from them but the two didn't seem to mind, it was very convenient for them. Going to the restaurant he likes to go and eat, the servant boy and the manager were both petrified and in a dilemma.

Bai Zhīshi is a valued customer, if they let him in, the Tiger beside him will scare the others. If they didn't, they will lose him! He's a person with good influence and big background! If they offended him, What will happen to their restaurant?!! What will the mass say to them?!

"This... if its inconvenient, why not give me a vip courtyard with less people around? I heard from your owner last time, he was doing just that. Can you offer it to me?"- Bai Zhīshi asked with quite an attitude. Do not misunderstood him, he was really hungry now and its already six o'clock.

"A-Ah! Yes yes! This way please, Mister Bai,"- The Manager said and lead them to the back of the restaurant. The courtyard was exquisitely designed with colors blue and green mixing together in harmony.

As promised Bai gave the Tiger a large feast and sat next to the Tiger and watched as it ate in gusto. When they already finished, it was already seven o'clock.  After paying their meal, they walk out of the restaurant and walk leisurely at the night market filled with colorful lanterns. Their direction is heading to the South, where Bai Zhīshi's mansion is located.

"My mansion is a bit small but there's a clean garden you could laze in. I only have three male servants: one chef and two are errand boys. I'll introduce you tomorrow if that's okay?"- Bai Zhīshi asked the Tiger as he look down and stare at the side profile of the animal.

'Really a gorgeous feline... looking like a life-size stuff toy.'- Bai Zhīshi smiled at himself before they approached the gates of his mansion.

Everything was still and quiet, Bai Zhīshi let the tiger in first, before he shut the gates and they walk towards his courtyard. The tiger was left to settle first on the porch overlooking a gorgeous garden, while he change out of his outer robe and walk around in his inner white silk robe. He was idly brushing his fingers through the tiger's fur while gazing outside the calm garden. Suddenly he uttered in a low voice.

"Everything looks calm and good, Everything flourish and meets greater heights, Yet those who do are already high up in the clouds, yet those who do not could only dream with the mud."

Bai zhīshi yawned before looking at the Tiger. Not stopping himself from scratching it's cute ears.

"Although I know you're too obedient to be a wild one, At least you did not bit me and follow me instead of going to other noble's palm."- Bai Zhīshi smiled before yawning once again and leaning gently on the upper body of the tiger.