1.3

Ten months passed after Bai Zhishi was transmigrated to this world, he learned a lot while tagging along with the owner whose name was Guer Lan. Lan let him get to the public library and he spent half of his days therefrom afternoon to nightfall, his morning was spent with him tea brewing, practicing on serving and gathering pieces of information. Yes, in the past month the Owner found a new light for Soul and finally put him in the frontlines (aka informants). He also tagged along with the staff to the market and helped them buy ingredients and carry them.

Overtime, Bai Zhishi's outer appearance became flawless and handsome. He became an eye candy inside the teahouse and sometimes aristocrats would ask for him to tell a folktale or two, generously giving him a silver tael (that is equal 100 copper coins) or asking him pieces of information to rat others (asking pieces of information to throw insults to others). He always did as he was told without any information left behind. He pleased the aristocrats for that and will give more taels for how reasonable, accurate, and pleasant he tells the information. Merchants were the same but the topic is mostly about their products, the sales in different towns and more. It was obvious that he's gaining new customers for the Teahouse and the owner is bathing in gold. The obvious pampering of the owner to Bai Zhishi was harboring jealousy, envy, and greed from the staff that could make them do harm to him. But of course, to make the teahouse rise, even more, he needs to co-exist with them, so he didn't do bribery, not even with money, he let them see an advantage; KNOWLEDGE.

With that bait out they were able to attain what he has, for remaining months of the year, Bai Zhishi patiently taught them the skills they need to be in advantage. The next year came of the first month, the teahouse reach a new heights! New food in the menu, the old bitter teas are now with sweet tastes but not too sweet, talents were hired to perform on the stages on the first floor with a reasonable pay and many more. News also reaches the royalties and the traveling merchants taking a trip on the teashouse every week.

At Bai Zhishi's two years of stay since coming in this world, the Teahouse became into his advantage, the staff became skilled and clever, owing him a great favor and the owner was already swimming in gold. He made some adjustments and upgraded the tea house. The ornaments, tea sets, tea leaves, the rooms, paintings and kitchen, and pays! All staffs are satisfied and were all in full vigor to do their jobs, along with the accomodations with the Teahouse. 1st floor is for the commoners, all is price friendly and some entertainment was there too, 2nd floor is for Officials who is deemed "worthy" of being there with a much better entertainment, 20 rooms are built in to gain privacy with thick walls that won't leak any sound from within. The 3rd floor is a place for information gathering and sometimes for "most worthy" customers like Royalties, Wealthy merchants and more with fifteen rooms created with thick walls too.

On his third year, He finally had the chance to meet the 3rd princess of Zen Kingdom: Zen Huatian. Lan walk inside Bai Zhishi's room, only to find that his already handsome boy was dressing up like its a big occassion. He was the one that told him the princess would visit the teahouse today. Seeing this scene, he can put two and two together, so in a laidback manner, he leaned against the doorframe of the door and crossed his arms.

"Aiya Zhīshì-ah! Why are you dressing up? This, are you planning to woo the 3rd gongzhu? tsk tsk!"- Lan clicked his tongue and gave a meaningful look to Bai Zhīshì, which was returned with a deadpan look.

"Owner, Do you want this Xiao Zhū (Small Master) to stain the reputation of our Hūatìan Teahouse? Hearing awful rumors from the officials, Hūatìan Teahouse is so big, can't get good robes for the xiao zhū to fit? The audience is from the Royalties, one word will decide our Teahouse's fate, this Xiao Zhū is just being thoughtful"- Bai Zhīshì said before finishing to dress up, Lan only gave him a dirty look. Although he knows his words and actions areto benefit the Teahouse... Why can't he tease this young brat?! Always having a comeback and making him loose face!

"You just don't want to loose to this Lord Owner by face! Don't let your pretty face get thick, hmph!"- Acting like a spoiled and angry kid, Lan harrumphed and went off. Bai Zhīshì only shrugged before adding some final accessories to his robe.

He wores a silk emerald green robe with an elaborate design of dark green bamboos from his thighs to the end of his robe, on his belt with a dangling green jade with his surname "Bai" carved in and filled with liquid gold, his shoes is also emerald green with a line of gold, his hair in a common high bun pinned with the same green jade for his hairpin, his long shiny hair falls gently behind his back to his mid-waist. Nodding at his final look he took a deep breathe and put his serious and calm face.

His side task, MAKE THE 3RD PRINCESS BE A REMARKABLE PERSON. By means of remarkable, he still doesn't know, but he have a few back-up plans up his sleeves.

Back at the entrance of the Hūatiàn Teahouse, many onlookers were there to see the 3rd princess. This 3rd princess, very languid and beautiful, she hold alot of grace that she meticulously learned from her Mother Empress. Travelers, Merchants, Officials and their youngs came to mingle outside and be a spectator, a grand carriage painted in red and gold with the Zen insignia (a symbol of royalty), parked infront of the place, the female servant put the stool at the entrance of the carriage and helped a young lady down, dressed in vibrant blue robe with wild red pheonies embroidered on the edge of the robe and sleeves. To say her robe is too extravagant is a lie, It is actually this silk robe made from a tribute of another land is only one bolt and was granted to her dispense and its her casual wear only. The said young lady lifted her head and stared at the establishment before her, slightly impressed, on the entranced they walked. Many spectators bow down to greet her with grace,

"These subjects greet 3rd gong zhu!"- Pleased with everyone's greeting, she generously let them stand up and see her pretty face. Her five facial features are good, her growing body is also good. It must be her temperament that makes others want to submit and worship her. In Bai Zhishi's eyes, She's O K, but he's asking himself since when did red pheonies looks good in a blue dress? Their in great contrast, Hot and cold colours, It hurts his eyes. A mere cannon fodder doesn't need to reach his eyes [Soul forgot its the opposite of that *sweatdrop*(¯∇¯٥) ]

This is the 3rd princess of Zen Kingdom. Her long black hair in a complicated hairstyle that brings out the youth on her face accompanied with good hairpins, light make-up on her face and red rouge on her lips, This princess is already 14 years old, the same age as him and Soul feels like its too much for the young lady's get up. Gathering his thoughts, he stood next to Owner and wait for her to stop at the doors. They bow once again before looking at her, Lan started the introduction as the princess' eyes locked with Soul's.

"-and this is my Vice Manager, Bai Zhīshì, He is only 14 years old but he is an expert! Genius Xiao Zhū, Without his help, My Hūatìan Teahouse will be nothing,"- Hearing all of this from Lan, others may think he was exaggerating, but those who knew better, he was really telling the truth.

"This gong zhu haven't seen that yet, let this gong zhu see where is that pride and glory this old owner saw in you"- Aiya, a sharp tongue, Bai Zhishi kept his sigh on his heart as he walk forward and gave a low bow towards the young princess.

"Ladies first,"- The 3rd Princess harrumphed before walking inside the Teahouse, Lan used all his face value to look at Zhīshì with a begging look, which was calmly replied back with gentle smile from the xiao zhū.