1.4

R/N: THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO!

Sosunya

Thank you for being a sweet darling and reading Pet System and Soul System! (And because I'm her mom  now 😊❤👌) hahaha!

Thank you everyone and Enjoy reading! Have a good day!

+

Bai Zhīshì lead her to the third floor, passing by the two floors with the enjoying customers and awed bystanders. Seeing the Handsome Beauty and the Third Gongzhù together is a feast for the eyes.

"The Hūatìan Teahouse have three floors available, the first floor is solely for the common folks to lounge and enjoy tea and our assorted treats. The second floor is for the ranked officials to relax and play or watch all sorts of entertainment, our treats are also a plus,"- Bai Zhīshì keeps on talking about the Teahouse while the princess appears to be bored, This managed to irked Bai Zhīshì but it didn't reflect on his eyes or face, a natural friendly and polite smile plastered on his face. In his mind, he already have a list of things to hammer into the head of this stubborn and brat princess. Arriving at the 3rd floor, he saw the princess curiously looking at the ornaments and interior design of the third floor. This floor was designed by him, he used gold paint to outline the edges of the doors, the floor woods shined and appeared lustred but not slippery, the ornaments placed against the walls with box like structures, Zhīshì was already pumping his chest with pride before a certain comment break all of it.

"What's all these rubbish?"- Going black on his face and heart, a storm was brewing inside Bai Zhīshì's mind, 'RUBBISH?! YOU CALL ALL THE ACCUMULATED TREASURES I PAINSTAINKENLY TRIED TO COLLECT AND PUT IT ON DISPLAY AS RUBBISH?!! HMPH! You small cannon fodder, I will thoroughly clean you till you are no more! S H A M E  ON  Y O U!!! (°ㅂ° ╬)'

"Oh my, Could it be that Third gong zhu can't see between a fish eye and pearls? tsk tsk, A princess of a grand kingdom, Doesn't even have the idea what exactly are on display whilst commoners and merchants knew such treasures, Truly *sighs exasperatedly* TRULY THIRD GONG ZHU HAS OPEN MY EYES!"- Throwing his arms in the air with exasperation, the palace maids and the Third Princess herself were all irked at his words while the staffs were trying so hard not to laugh, their shoulders shaking in effort, The Third Princess was offended, How would she know such a thing if it's not inside the palace! Her Father Emperor don't seem to fancy such things thats why she doesn't see it on the palace! This pretty boy! What is he up to!?

"You must be lying! Father Emperor have seen all the treasures under the sun! And he never displayed these rubbish in the palace! If you lie one more time, I'm gonna sentence you death for lying to the royal family!"- The third princess acted tough and harrumped at him, Bai Zhīshì acted coy and hide half of his face with his wide sleeves, a smirk plastered on his lips,

"Third gong zhu surely you jest, If I was lying, I should've died long time ago,"- Third princess appear to be shock and embarrassed before glaring hatefully at Bai Zhīzhì, THIS PERSON REALLY DON'T GIVE HER FACE! He, on the other, was simply enjoying the scene unfold with glee.

"Would Third gong zhu like to know the displays? As a saying goes, Ignorance is a bliss but too much is deadly."- Bai Zhīshì put down his arm and gave her a charming smile. It seem to have a little effect because the Third princess was silent for a moment, seems to be processing what he said or maybe staring at his good looks, but then she snaps out of daze and glared at him,

"This Gongzhu is tired and hungry, I want to eat,"- She look away crossing her arms, Bai Zhīshì nodded and let the staffs lead the Third Princess to one of the 15 rooms on the 3rd floor before going to the kitchen on the first floor. He will let the others take over for a while to know more about the brat princess, But the dessert! He will certainly take over!

Lan was tailing on him, anxiously asking about what happened earlier, Bai Zhīshì thought that if he tell him, Lan certainly will faint in mixed emotions, shaking his head, he pushed the annoying owner and the few staffs out the kitchen to ready his "work of art" the head chef named Ji, was in a little distance away watching him run around the kitchen and going a food he never seen before, he watched as clear transparent glob shaped with a small bowl gets filled with tips of icing and all that colorful looking stuffs wrapped and squeezed from a new kind wrapper, when he was done, Bai Zhīzhì flipped it up, and Ji was amazed that it turns out to be a lotus flower! the other staffs also took a peek and were all amazed, Bai Zhīzhì created five of those treats with different flowers inside: Pink Lotus, Red Pheonies, White Roses, Chrysanthenum, and Hibiscus flowers. The treats are settled in porcelain small plates with a soft looking pyramid with a flat  brown top, Bai Zhīshì told them it's called pudding which was sweet and soft, Before they ask for a sample, he immediately rushed to the third floor!

The Third Princess was bored out of her mind, she didn't finish eating her lunch, bluntly shooing off the staffs and entertainers of the Teahouse and let her palace maids do all the work.

When Bai Zhīzhì heard all of these, his temper rose, his calm faćade became stormy and his temperament became scary. He was actually gonna go with a slow and easy way but with this at hand, He won't let that bratty Third Princess go without opening her eyes wide.

He thought of the consequences, but the fact that a more serious problem will come and reach this place, He was already eager to knock her small brain open!

He gave the tray of desserts to one of his co-workers and told them to not eat it and telling the entertainers take their job on the outside of the teahouse instead to bring more customers before marching away and jarring the door of the Third Princess'es room open. The staffs from afar saw Zhīshì throw something from underneath his sleeves and a series of thuds and bodies of unconcious maids left the room came after. They also heard the Third Princess shout in furry but it was drowned by the loud and good music of the entertainers below. They saw Bai Zhīshì's lips form a scary smirk before the door was slammed shut. They staffs gulped and hoped their small lives and jobs will stay intact after this royal visit (ó﹏ò。)