2.13

It was quite sometime after the Ger's settlement was created in the land of the barbarians. Just as the end of the small war between the Crown Prince of the Central City of Spring and the Barbarians, he started to effectively expand the settlement at a pace that could astonish some people. Not only that, some merchants who traveled closer to the settlement could find some traces from the different kingdoms' carriages coming inside and outside of the place. 

Nobody knows what was happening inside the camp, however, there's an active line of merchants trading outside the camp. Some new merchants tried to ask what were the goods that were being traded but there was a gag order for the merchants to not tell anything about what they witness near, outside and inside the settlement.  It was such a well organized contract that the merchants who made contact on that settlement were willing to abide on that contract just to keep having a connection to that settlement. 

"Crown Prince Rainne, we had been here for six months, I think it is the right time to go back to the Central City of Spring," Wu Xiao said as he pour a cup of jasmine tea for the Crown Prince. 

"Really? It has been that long since we started to build this place for the Gers, I didn't notice at all," Crown Prince Rainne said as he took a sip from his cup. 

"It's because the Crown Prince was busy building great connections between the other powers of each kingdoms," Wu Xiao said and Crown Prince Rainned nodded his head before he put his tea cup down. 

"That is true, as much as possible I would like to be in equal footing and understanding with the others, however, I am still too young to put down something to exchange with the rest, so I could only work within their presence to make sure I prove myself and my intentions," He said and stood up from his chair. 

"I will give a final meeting with the envoys before I meet the other Gers to assign the things that needs to run around the settlement before we go back to the Central City of Spring, Tell them and I will wait on the central tent," Crown Prince Rainne said and Wu Xiao bow his head and left his room. 

Rainne has been spending his time in the settlement for six months and eight months inside this second mission world. All this time, while he was building trust and connections with the envoys and royalties of the other kingdoms, he was also taking care of the missions that he needs to take care of and to hide that he was also a Ger. 

For the past eight months, he noticed that his physique started to look slimmer, it was not that evident but it was there. Aside from that, some things that he noticed from the other Gers and his state was that the Gers were looked slimmer and feminine, but they still have the skills and physique as a lean man. 

And a particular scent, it was a bit baffling because each gers have different unique smell of a flower, but looking back to his experience back at the capital, that strong smell of osmanthus makes his head and his nose hurt. 

"Why is that though? The smell of women were unpleasant while the Gers smells pleasing?" Rainne asked himself out loud while crossing his arms across his chest. 

At that time, someone went inside his tent and heard his question. 

"There's a particular scent between the Gers and Women?" Rainne looked back with a flinch and stared at the other person with widened eyes. 

"E-Emperor Sigmund! Oh my goodness, please notify me if you're going inside my tent, I almost got a heart attack!" Crown Prince Rainne said as he sighed in relief, his hand went ontop of his chest where his heart was and the other hand going to his waist. 

Emperor Sigmund looked at Crown Prince with stoic expression but the amusement was all in his eyes. 

"Is it something that none of the envoys need to know? Why are you suddenly acting surprised and suspicious?" Emperor Sigmund asked with an arched brow.