1.6

R/N: Hello everyone! I'm is cleaning the chapters this day and I just noticed that we already have 31.9K READS & 1.7K VOTES!!!!! (⊙ˍ⊙)

By the way, doing the cleaning while listening to BTS- Dynamite uwu)/ KEEP STREAMING ARMYS!

(✿ ♥‿♥)

Its been three months since the last visit of the royalties- aka the third princess Hūatìan. Bai Zhīshì is now working on entertaining another important guest: The Merchant King of the South called Bu Feng. He is a well-known person in the line of trading around the continent and on sea. Basically, he went to explorations and trade goods with the neighboring countries. When he was ten years old, his father gifted him a ship and a million gold taels, challenging him to create his own network of trading. He succeeded at age of fifteen and the only Heir of their family when his parents passed away. He became the Merchant King in both land and sea at the age of twenty.

Bai Zhīshì stared openly at Bu Feng. Masculine with slightly tanned skin, long black hair tied in a neat high ponytail with deep blue silk, thin bangs framed his face handsomely.

(r/n: just imagine his hair was tied up, but he looks rather dashing like this xD)

'Not bad,'- Bai Zhīshì mentally nodded in his head and continued to serve him. Right now, Bu Feng already finished eating his meal and was chatting idly with Bai Zhīshì about all his trading these past few months. He was looking at the youth with amused eyes. For a local to actually know a lot of beyond this kingdom was very intriguing. If Bu Feng didn't see Bai Zhīshì, this lad, working in this teahouse, he would immediately board this lad to his ship and go to every nooks and cranny of this world or mistaken him as a male courtesan. He admit that what the lad was telling in terms of informations were all accurate and sometimes would even shock him. There were many things that he didn't know in this world yet when this lad open his mouth, a thousand pieces of information would flow out regarding with riches and wealth!

He watched as the lad brewed his tea and serve it to him in an elegant manner. In any angle, you cannot find anything "rough" with his image. All looks smooth and beautiful(?), his hair glossy and shiny, five facial features are exquisite like carved in finest jade, pale skin like snow, rosy cheeks and red thin lips, double-lidded emerald green eyes, butterfly eyelashes- in short- HE IS A PERFECT DOLL.

He became even more interested in him, Bai Zhīshì completely ignorant of the other man's thoughts, happily gave him more pieces of information of what he needs in terms of trading.

"- and oh! If you trade sea creatures like crustacians, variety of fishes, pearls and corals! The Kingdom in this continent, especially in far north! will definitely buy it! Clothings from other continents, treasures, books! All of it! Ooh! if I was the one doing those... ehehehe
(✽'ཫ'✽)"- Bai Zhīshì was drooling with greed, eyes sparkling like stars! Imagine if he became part of this network! Wealth will really sweep him off his feet! He need a good backing to complete the missions! This is a good source! Hands clasped together or rubbing on each other, Bu Feng thought his face looks comical, a smile appeared on his face. When Bai Zhīshì snapped out of his daze, he coughed and hide his face with his long wide sleeves, hastily wiping away his drool before looking up to Bu Feng, his cheeks flushed pink in embarrassment.